MSI IPC Launches WindBOX III with IntelĀ® CoreĀ 2 Duo for Fanless System
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of WindBOX III (MS-9A35) to IPC market in August, 2010. This is the latest ultra-low power system with fanless solution.
Followed the fanless design of WindBOX series, MSI debuts the WindBOX III based on the IntelĀ® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the IntelĀ® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts WindBOX III (MS-9A35) with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to 1080P. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and IntelĀ® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I for VGA and DVI-D, HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, WindBOX III improves two mini-PCIe slots. For the internet demand, WindBOX III comes with a module that has a built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n and blue-tooth module.
MSI WindBOX III enhances the flexible design for easily changing preferred memory/HDD/mini-PCIe devices.
MSI WindBOX ? supports VESA wall-mount interface for easily mounting flat panel monitors and TVs and various scenarios like digital signage, thin client, and POS with affordable expenditure. Based on endless innovation, MSI keeps providing you more efficient and economical products and being with you to fulfill your demand.
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league