MSI IPC Launches WindBOX III with Intel® Core 2 Duo for Fanless System
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of WindBOX III (MS-9A35) to IPC market in August, 2010. This is the latest ultra-low power system with fanless solution.
Followed the fanless design of WindBOX series, MSI debuts the WindBOX III based on the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the Intel® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts WindBOX III (MS-9A35) with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to 1080P. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and Intel® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I for VGA and DVI-D, HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, WindBOX III improves two mini-PCIe slots. For the internet demand, WindBOX III comes with a module that has a built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n and blue-tooth module.
MSI WindBOX III enhances the flexible design for easily changing preferred memory/HDD/mini-PCIe devices.
MSI WindBOX ? supports VESA wall-mount interface for easily mounting flat panel monitors and TVs and various scenarios like digital signage, thin client, and POS with affordable expenditure. Based on endless innovation, MSI keeps providing you more efficient and economical products and being with you to fulfill your demand.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives