MSI IPC Launches WindBOX III with Intel® Core 2 Duo for Fanless System
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of WindBOX III (MS-9A35) to IPC market in August, 2010. This is the latest ultra-low power system with fanless solution.
Followed the fanless design of WindBOX series, MSI debuts the WindBOX III based on the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the Intel® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts WindBOX III (MS-9A35) with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to 1080P. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and Intel® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I for VGA and DVI-D, HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, WindBOX III improves two mini-PCIe slots. For the internet demand, WindBOX III comes with a module that has a built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n and blue-tooth module.
MSI WindBOX III enhances the flexible design for easily changing preferred memory/HDD/mini-PCIe devices.
MSI WindBOX ? supports VESA wall-mount interface for easily mounting flat panel monitors and TVs and various scenarios like digital signage, thin client, and POS with affordable expenditure. Based on endless innovation, MSI keeps providing you more efficient and economical products and being with you to fulfill your demand.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Asus Driver issues?
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick