Fujitsu Announces LifeBook AH530 GFX, Provides High Graphic Performance
Fujitsu today introduces a new model of the LIFEBOOK AH530 featuring an external graphics card with dedicated 1GB video memory. This completes Fujitsu's line-up for the all-round notebook segment, with a choice of models to meet every need. The LIFEBOOK AH530 GFX is designed for users working with demanding graphics, pictures and video applications, combining high performance and a slim and stylish notebook package at a competitive price.
LIFEBOOK AH530 GFX model users will experience the power of external graphics for demanding graphics applications and video, thanks to the on-board ATI Mobility Radeon HD550v graphics with a dedicated 1GB video memory. Users can choose between a Blu-ray Disc drive or a DVD-drive, and LIFEBOOK AH530 GFX models are equipped with the new Intel Core processors that deliver smart performance adapted to user needs, for a faster and more responsive user experience.
Most notebook users will agree that the viewing experience is just as important as the speed of the processors. Just like the standard LIFEBOOK AH530, the GFX model features a 15.6-inch (39.6cm) high definition glossy LCD in widescreen format, and an HDMI output for viewing content on an external display.
The LIFEBOOK AH530 GFX model has a slim design in two stylish colors: glossy black and ink blue. Designed for function as well as style, the keyboard is resistant to spills for extra reliability and offers a full numeric keypad for high usability. he new LIFEBOOK AH530 GFX model is available for pre-order now across the EMEA region, with the first shipments planned for end of August. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card