New Logitech Wireless Combo MK520 Puts Convenience and Control at Your Fingertips
Mouse and Keyboard Combo Offers Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Connectivity with One Tiny Logitech Unifying Receiver
SYDNEY, Aust. - 25th August, 2010 - Today Logitech introduced the Logitech® Wireless Combo MK520, a full-size mouse-and-keyboard combination featuring Logitech® Advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity, that puts comfort and control at your fingertips.
The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver is small enough to just stay in your laptop all the time and wirelessly connects the mouse and keyboard to your computer. Plus Logitech's Unifying technology lets you easily add other compatible products from their range without the hassle of multiple USB receivers - you can have a set up at home and another at work
The Unifying receiver let's you get rid of all those messy cables and delivers wireless connectivity that not only keeps you connected but has virtually no delays or dropouts at a range of up to 10 metres. It even includes security encryption to stop other people seeing what you are typing to make sure your previous information is protected.
"With the Wireless Combo MK520, we've combined advanced wireless technology, with a mouse and keyboard that offer the features and capabilities that our users want most," said George Saad, Logitech director Australia and New Zealand. "With a long battery life, a high-performance laser, and quiet, low profile keys, the MK520 is going to make a lot of people happy."
The full-size mouse feels good in either hand, even after long hours of use thanks to its comfortable, contoured design with soft rubber side grips. The mouse has a one year battery life, and the high-performance laser means you'll enjoy smooth tracking on just about any surface. (Mouse does not track on glass or mirrors. See the Logitech M905 and M950 mice for this functionality.)
The concave design and softly rounded edges of the quiet, low-profile Logitech Incurve keys position your fingers properly and make it easier to glide from key to key. The keyboard has a three year battery life and also incorporates one-touch media controls so you can mute your computer or skip to the next song, instantly, without using your mouse.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Media Combo MK520 will be available in Australia from early September 2010 for a suggested retail price of $99.95
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines