POWERCOLOR MAKES EYEFINITY MORE ACCESSIBLE TO GAMERS
Introducing the Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -August 25, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to make utilizing Eyefinity technology even easier. The PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor, enables the multi-display ability through 3 DVI monitors.
The PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. Furthermore, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
ATI's Eyefinity technology features expandable view across multiple displays, not only delivering the lifelike gaming experience through these monitors, but also enhancing the productivity to get more things done in the same time. Through the PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor, easily optimizing their entertained experience and productivity through 3 DVI monitors without any software to install.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams