POWERCOLOR MAKES EYEFINITY MORE ACCESSIBLE TO GAMERS
Introducing the Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -August 25, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to make utilizing Eyefinity technology even easier. The PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor, enables the multi-display ability through 3 DVI monitors.
The PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. Furthermore, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
ATI's Eyefinity technology features expandable view across multiple displays, not only delivering the lifelike gaming experience through these monitors, but also enhancing the productivity to get more things done in the same time. Through the PowerColor Active DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor, easily optimizing their entertained experience and productivity through 3 DVI monitors without any software to install.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Square Enix online store celebrates 15 years with a Super Sale
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus at Unity event
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance