Lian Li Launches New Mini Tower - the Mini Q PC-V354 Chassis
Highlights for PC-V354
Supports Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
Front side mounted ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports
Modular HDD cages for optional VGA space
Supports up to seven 3.5" HDD drives
Alternatively up to 350mm VGA space
Two120mm fans at front and one 140mm fan on top
Supports 2.5" drives
USB 3.0 ready
Three colors available (red, silver, black)
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
MSRP : US$179 (not included VAT) for A/B (silver/black), and US$199 for R (red)
12 August 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches the Mini Q Series PC-V354 Desktop/HTPC Chassis. The all aluminum design features a simple front-side mount for the ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports, as well as supporting up to seven 3.5" HDD drives or alternatively offering 350mm space for long VGA cards. The sleek brushed aluminum chassis comes in black, silver and red, with a clean, easy-on-the-eyes front panel design. The dimensions stand at 245x320x420mm (W.H.D). The chassis comes with all the functional and user friendly design aspects that users have come to expect in a Lian Li's case.
Lian Li's engineers have combined airflow, noise reducing and tool-less design techniques throughout the Mini Q PC-V354. The chassis supports Micro-ATX as well as Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards. The elegant outer-panels give users the confidence to place the PC-V354 as conspicuously as they wish. Designed with anti-vibration rubber ring suspension, Lian Li's Mini Q PC-V354 can hold up to seven 3.5" HDDs. The chassis owns two 120mm intake blue or red LED fans at the front for drawing cool air in, as well as one 140mm fan on the top cover to exhaust the hot air out from the system. Additionally, the fans are mounted with special anti-vibration grommet and dust filters making them capable of running almost silently.
The PC-V354 supports one 5.25" optical drive bay (ODD). The chassis has two multimedia USB 3.0 I/O ports as well as HD audio and SD card reader. The PC-V354's PSU mount is lined with rubber support pads and supports a standard power supply. The PCI brackets are built with vents, providing extra cooling.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li's products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Prepare for a career in ethical hacking with this bundle
- Xbox One Mini is real, will be revealed at E3 2016 claims insider
- Battlefield 1 trailer recreated in Battlefield 1942
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition