Lian Li Launches New Mini Tower - the Mini Q PC-V354 Chassis
Highlights for PC-V354
Supports Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
Front side mounted ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports
Modular HDD cages for optional VGA space
Supports up to seven 3.5" HDD drives
Alternatively up to 350mm VGA space
Two120mm fans at front and one 140mm fan on top
Supports 2.5" drives
USB 3.0 ready
Three colors available (red, silver, black)
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
MSRP : US$179 (not included VAT) for A/B (silver/black), and US$199 for R (red)
12 August 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches the Mini Q Series PC-V354 Desktop/HTPC Chassis. The all aluminum design features a simple front-side mount for the ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports, as well as supporting up to seven 3.5" HDD drives or alternatively offering 350mm space for long VGA cards. The sleek brushed aluminum chassis comes in black, silver and red, with a clean, easy-on-the-eyes front panel design. The dimensions stand at 245x320x420mm (W.H.D). The chassis comes with all the functional and user friendly design aspects that users have come to expect in a Lian Li's case.
Lian Li's engineers have combined airflow, noise reducing and tool-less design techniques throughout the Mini Q PC-V354. The chassis supports Micro-ATX as well as Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards. The elegant outer-panels give users the confidence to place the PC-V354 as conspicuously as they wish. Designed with anti-vibration rubber ring suspension, Lian Li's Mini Q PC-V354 can hold up to seven 3.5" HDDs. The chassis owns two 120mm intake blue or red LED fans at the front for drawing cool air in, as well as one 140mm fan on the top cover to exhaust the hot air out from the system. Additionally, the fans are mounted with special anti-vibration grommet and dust filters making them capable of running almost silently.
The PC-V354 supports one 5.25" optical drive bay (ODD). The chassis has two multimedia USB 3.0 I/O ports as well as HD audio and SD card reader. The PC-V354's PSU mount is lined with rubber support pads and supports a standard power supply. The PCI brackets are built with vents, providing extra cooling.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li's products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- Windows Defender works against Dell adware certificate
- Garmin releases radar to assist cyclists with safety concerns
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader