SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX simplifies ATI Eyefinity!
Supports 3 DVI monitors in ATI Eyefinity mode, right out of the box!
Up to 4 monitor ATI Eyefinity mode support from one card
SAPPHIRE Technology introduces the SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX, the latest graphics card in the highly successful SAPPHIRE HD 5000 series. This is the first graphics solution to support three screens in ATI Eyefinity mode, out of the box, without the need for DisplayPort monitors or active adapters. The SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX can also support four monitors in ATI Eyefinity mode with a single card.
The SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX is a SAPPHIRE original design based on the latest 40nm graphics architecture from the ATI division of AMD. It supports the advanced graphical features of DirectX 11, and delivers spectacular video clarity, speed and visual effects.
The SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX is the first card on the market to support three DVI monitors in ATI Eyefinity mode and deliver a true SLS (Single Large Surface) work area without the need for costly active adapters. The majority of HD 5000 series cards with ATI Eyefinity support require the third monitor to be DisplayPort compatible, or an active DisplayPort to DVI or VGA adapter to be used.
With the SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX, the first two monitors are connected to the DVI outputs, as usual. A third DVI monitor can be connected to the HDMI output with the passive cable adapter supplied or to the DisplayPort output with a simple passive adapter. This allows users with existing DVI monitors to use three of them in ATI Eyefinity mode without any additional investment.
Four monitors can all be used in ATI Eyefinity mode with this card - but in this case the fourth monitor does have to be DisplayPort connected.
With 800 Stream processors and 1GB of the latest GDDR5 memory, together with clock speeds of 850MHz core and 1200MHz (4.8GHz effective) for the memory, the SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX delivers excellent performance. Its dual heatpipe cooler and profiled fan with dust resisting sealed ball bearings keep the card cool yet running quietly even under load.
The SAPPHIRE HD 5770 FleX speeds through DirectX10.1, DirectX 10 and DirectX 9.0 games and applications, as well as supporting stunning new levels of detail, transparency and lighting effects in newer releases of software using DirectX 11. All of this comes with modest active power consumption and Dynamic Power Management delivering super low-power operation in 2D or idle.
The SAPPHIRE HD 5000 series has an on board hardware UVD (Unified Video decoder), considerably reducing CPU load and delivering smooth decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD content for both VC-1 and H.264 codecs, as well as Mpeg files. In the SAPPHIRE HD 5000 series the UVD has been enhanced to be able to decode two 1080p HD video streams simultaneously and to display HD video in high quality with Windows Aero mode enabled. HDMI capability has also been upgraded to HDMI 1.3a with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
This series of cards supports the latest features demanded by Microsoft DirectX 11, including DirectCompute 11 instructions, hardware Tessellation and multi-threaded communications with the system CPU. These combine to provide new capabilities for the interaction between transparent objects, new lighting and accelerated post processing effects as well as physics calculations, image rendering and accelerated video transcoding.
The SAPPHIRE HD 5000 series is supported by AMD's DirectX 11 WHQL certified graphics driver which delivers support for all of the key DirectX 11 level features required for new gaming experiences and acceleration of next generation high performance applications.
All trademarks acknowledged.
For more details please visit http://www.sapphiretech.com
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines