Razer Orca Headphones Find The Perfect Balance Between Gaming and Music
Carlsbad, Calif. - August 10, 2010 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the release of the Razer Orca Gaming and Music Headphones. This stylish pair of headphones features a comfortable ergonomic design with quality sound and an ultra sleek look featuring Razer's distinct, venomous green color. Razer unites the music enthusiast with the hardcore gamer to bring you the coolest pair of headphones to hit the streets.
"The Razer Orca marks Razer's foray into the lifestyle audio world," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "We specifically designed the Razer Orca for the consumer who demands unmatched comfort and the utmost style, who also happens to game. We wanted a pair of headphones that could transition from your gaming den to the subway by adding a cool look to great gaming sound."
About The Razer Orca
Equipped with a plug and switch cable, the Razer Orca provides a quick and convenient solution for seamlessly switching between gaming and listening to music. The Razer Orca comes with a shorter, standard braided cable for listening to music on the go, but also includes a braided 2 meter extension cable for a quick transition to desktop gaming. With enhanced drivers crafted to optimize both in game action and the thumping bass of your favorite artists, the Razer Orca excels in providing a dual-purpose solution for gamers and music lovers. Crafted for a secure yet lightweight feel, the circumaural design provides a comfortable fit for hours on end, letting you keep your style on lock in all situations whether it's in front of your gaming rig or jamming out to your MP3 player.
Price: US $59.99 / 59.99
Razerzone - August
Worldwide - Q3
Ergonomic comfort design
Enhanced audio for music and gaming
Music/gaming plug and switch cable
Braided fiber cable with 2 meter braided extension cable
Connector: 3.5 mm jack
About the Razer Group:
Razer is the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer's award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard