ASRock 890GX Extreme4
World's First AMD 890GX MB Supporting Front USB 3.0
August. 4, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - ASRock Inc., the global leading motherboard manufacturer, is pleased to announce the latest AMD 890GX motherboard - 890GX Extreme4. ASRock Extreme4 series motherboards target to serve the high-end market and offer more than enough USB 3.0 and SATA3 connectors. The well-featured 890GX Extreme4 motherboard comes with 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports (2 on free-bundled Front USB 3.0 Panel, 2 on back panel) and 5 SATA3 ports; it is also the first AMD 890GX motherboard supporting ASRock unique Front USB 3.0 technology in the world.
Based on the AMD 890GX and SB850 chipsets, ASRock 890GX Extreme4 delivers the versatile HD visual performance and OC value to users! The ASRock 890GX Extreme4's four DIMM slots support up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM at up to 1866MHz, and three PCI-E 2.0 X16 slots are capable of running multi-GPU setups (ATITM Quad CrossFireXTM, 3-Way CrossFireXTM, CrossFireXTM and Hybrid CrossFireXTM). The real I/O has two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA3, one HDMI, one D-Sub, one DVI-D, Gigabit Ethernet, 7.1 CH HD Audio with THX TruStudio PRO support and one Clear CMOS switch with LED. You also get onboard power and reset buttons and a two-digit LED POST display (Dr. Debug). In addition, ASRock 890GX Extreme4 was built with 100% Japan-made high quality capacitors. The all solid capacitor design enhances the board's stability and reliability. With its new AMD 890GX chipset, the ASRock 890GX Extreme4 also includes an integrated ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics core capable of decoding Full HD 1080p video. All important components can be found here, 890GX Extreme4 mainboard is clearly the one for enthusiasts!
Moreover, this board is equipped with one Front USB 3.0 Panel that supports two additional USB 3.0 ports besides the rear I/O panel. Just simply connect the Front USB 3.0 Panel between the front USB 3.0 header on the motherboard and chassis, users can enjoy a much more convenient computing environment!
For software tool, 890GX Extreme4 supports all ASRock unique software, such as OC DNA, OC Tuner, Instant Flash...and so on. Special introduce here is the Turbo UCC function. Turbo UCC technology, exclusive from ASRock, helps you to unlock the hidden CPU cores in the CPU, boost up the system performance automatically and save energy all together. It is an all-in-one solution that provides user an energy-saving overclocking and CPU upgrading process. With the innovative Turbo UCC, ASRock 890GX Extreme4 can easily upgrade the system performance higher than its normal standard!
Despite all this, ASRock 890GX Extreme4 provides true studio audio experience with THX TruStudio PRO solution. THX TruStudio PRO is specially designed to bring the same great audio experience found in live performances, films, and recording studios - to the PC. THX TruStudio PRO ensures you the unparalleled audio quality, effects and features for PC systems equipped with onboard audio. With THX TruStudio PRO, ASRock 890GX Extreme4 can provide you the high-quality audio experience.
ASRock 890GX Extreme4 offers interesting functions too. The ASRock AIWI utility enables you to play the games by holding your iPhone or iPod touch. ASRock AIWI redefines the PC gaming operation. It turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a game joystick. All you have to do is just to install the ASRock AIWI utility either from ASRock official website or ASRock software support CD to your motherboard, and also download the free AIWI Free from App store to your iPhone/iPod touch. Connecting your PC and apple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi networks, then you can start experiencing the exciting motion controlled games!
For more product info, visit us on http://www.asrock.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4