New Core i5 and i7s Shipping For Summertime Boost
Intel has released new desktop PC processors this week including the benchmark-smashing, six-core Core i7-970, which takes advantage of our robust 32 nanometer manufacturing to bring six cores and twelve threads of processing goodness to new segments. The factories are also cranking out the new quad-core, 2.8 GHz Core i5-760 processor this week. Read more about these engineering marvels.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types
- Crystal Dynamics expands into brand new studio