Club3D Rolls Out its GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards
The Netherlands - July 12th, 2010 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 supports DirectX 11, CUDA , and NVIDIA PhysX technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games.
With NVIDIA 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 460 cards in NVIDIA SLI configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 675 MHz clock speed with 768 MB / 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and 192 bit / 256 bit memory interfaces.
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
2-way NVIDIA SLI Technology
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
32x Anti-aliasing Technology
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Dual-link DVI Support
HDMI 1.4 Support
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines