Club3D Rolls Out its GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards
The Netherlands - July 12th, 2010 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 supports DirectX 11, CUDA , and NVIDIA PhysX technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games.
With NVIDIA 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 460 cards in NVIDIA SLI configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 675 MHz clock speed with 768 MB / 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and 192 bit / 256 bit memory interfaces.
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
2-way NVIDIA SLI Technology
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
32x Anti-aliasing Technology
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Dual-link DVI Support
HDMI 1.4 Support
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4