MSI Announces N460GTX Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
Global renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI officially launched today the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards, including the N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5. Equipped with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 GPU and top Military Class components, N460GTX Cyclone series releases the overclocking potential up to 30% through MSI Afterburner Over voltage function of GPU.
Moreover, adopting MSI exclusive Cyclone thermal design with 9cm PWM fan, dual heat pipes and nickel-plated copper base which effectively decrease temperature, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series generates 15.7% lower noise than reference cooler at full speed to create a quiet environment for users.
MSI N460GTX Cyclone series is equipped with exclusive Cyclone thermal design. After sinking the heat from the GPU with the nickel-plated copper base, two heat pipes evenly transfer heat to the fins. Through 9cm large PWM fan, the huge airflow dissipates the heat quickly. Aside from effectively reducing the GPU temperature, compared to the reference cooler, the Cyclone thermal design can reduce 15.7% noise. N460GTX Cyclone series maintains a balance between cooling and noise to deliver a quiet and cool platform.
Furthermore, utilizing MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, users can adjust the fan speed as well as tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power to significantly enhance the overclocking capability up to 30%. With the fortified thermal design and the top quality Military Class components, supporting the latest NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, SLI, and CUDA technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone is the perfect choice for power users.
Based on over 23-year R&D experience, MSI not only challenges ultimate stability, durability and extreme performance, but also insists on top quality components, such as Military Class components. Except from Hi-c CAP, which is the same grade as parts used on the space shuttle and satellite with a lifespan 8 times longer than solid capacitors, MSI selects a noiseless and low-vibration Solid State Choke (SSC) on the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards. More important, Solid Caps are used to extend the entire lifespan of products.
Integrating premium Military Class components, unique thermal design, and the latest graphics technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series will be a great choice for your PC.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X