MSI Announces N460GTX Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
Global renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI officially launched today the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards, including the N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5. Equipped with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 GPU and top Military Class components, N460GTX Cyclone series releases the overclocking potential up to 30% through MSI Afterburner Over voltage function of GPU.
Moreover, adopting MSI exclusive Cyclone thermal design with 9cm PWM fan, dual heat pipes and nickel-plated copper base which effectively decrease temperature, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series generates 15.7% lower noise than reference cooler at full speed to create a quiet environment for users.
MSI N460GTX Cyclone series is equipped with exclusive Cyclone thermal design. After sinking the heat from the GPU with the nickel-plated copper base, two heat pipes evenly transfer heat to the fins. Through 9cm large PWM fan, the huge airflow dissipates the heat quickly. Aside from effectively reducing the GPU temperature, compared to the reference cooler, the Cyclone thermal design can reduce 15.7% noise. N460GTX Cyclone series maintains a balance between cooling and noise to deliver a quiet and cool platform.
Furthermore, utilizing MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, users can adjust the fan speed as well as tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power to significantly enhance the overclocking capability up to 30%. With the fortified thermal design and the top quality Military Class components, supporting the latest NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, SLI, and CUDA technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone is the perfect choice for power users.
Based on over 23-year R&D experience, MSI not only challenges ultimate stability, durability and extreme performance, but also insists on top quality components, such as Military Class components. Except from Hi-c CAP, which is the same grade as parts used on the space shuttle and satellite with a lifespan 8 times longer than solid capacitors, MSI selects a noiseless and low-vibration Solid State Choke (SSC) on the N460GTX Cyclone series graphics cards. More important, Solid Caps are used to extend the entire lifespan of products.
Integrating premium Military Class components, unique thermal design, and the latest graphics technologies, MSI N460GTX Cyclone series will be a great choice for your PC.
Latest News Posts
- The Woz described Edward Snowden as 'a hero to me'
- Microsoft Xbox boss confirms company isn't purchasing Silent Hill
- Don't expect to see Titanfall 2 during E3 this year
- IRS still using Windows XP, and has more than 300 cybersecurity staff
- Cyclist will use 3D-printed handlebars during record attempt
- investasi butuh waktu luang tapi minimal kamu tidak perlu meninggalkan dari kampung, bahkan dengan bersantai di dapur dan mengklik bareng kakek nenek
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award