MICROSOFT'S STEVE BALLMER TO DELIVER PRESHOW KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT THE 2011 INTERNATIONAL CES
Ballmer's Address to Kick Off World's Largest Technology Tradeshow
Arlington, Va., July 8, 2010 - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® announced today that Microsoft Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer will deliver a preshow keynote address at the 2011 International CES®. Owned and produced by CEA, the 2011 International CES, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, is scheduled January 6-9, 2011, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"As leader of one of the world's most innovative technology companies, a keynote address from Steve Ballmer is the perfect way to kick off the 2011 International CES," said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CEA. "Microsoft's entrepreneurial spirit and drive have been major forces behind the success of the company and its impact on the global consumer technology industry. We look forward to hearing Steve's strategic vision for the future of Microsoft and our industry."
Steve Ballmer will kick off the 2011 International CES with a preshow keynote address at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 5, in the Las Vegas Hilton Center. In previous years, Microsoft has used the CES keynote stage to launch major products including Xbox, Windows Vista and its Sync technology partnership with Ford.
The full line-up of 2011 CES keynote addresses will be announced in the coming months.
The 2011 International CES will feature 2,500 global technology companies unveiling the latest consumer technology products and services across 15 major product categories including the latest in audio, automotive electronics, connected home technologies, digital imaging, electronic gaming, entertainment/content and more. For more information on the 2011 International CES, visit CESweb.org.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $165 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also sponsors and manages the International CES - The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at http://www.CE.org.
July 8-11, 2010, Qingdao, China
2010 CEA Industry Forum
October 17-20, 2010, San Francisco, CA
October 18, 2010, San Francisco, CA
Digital Hollywood Fall
October 18-21, 2010, Santa Monica, CA
CES New York Press Preview featuring CES Unveiled @ NY
November 9, 2010, New York, NY
Future of Television East
November 19, 2010 New York, NY
2011 International CES
January 6-9, 2011, Las Vegas, NV
Latest News Posts
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines