MICROSOFT'S STEVE BALLMER TO DELIVER PRESHOW KEYNOTE ADDRESS AT THE 2011 INTERNATIONAL CES
Ballmer's Address to Kick Off World's Largest Technology Tradeshow
Arlington, Va., July 8, 2010 - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® announced today that Microsoft Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer will deliver a preshow keynote address at the 2011 International CES®. Owned and produced by CEA, the 2011 International CES, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, is scheduled January 6-9, 2011, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"As leader of one of the world's most innovative technology companies, a keynote address from Steve Ballmer is the perfect way to kick off the 2011 International CES," said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CEA. "Microsoft's entrepreneurial spirit and drive have been major forces behind the success of the company and its impact on the global consumer technology industry. We look forward to hearing Steve's strategic vision for the future of Microsoft and our industry."
Steve Ballmer will kick off the 2011 International CES with a preshow keynote address at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 5, in the Las Vegas Hilton Center. In previous years, Microsoft has used the CES keynote stage to launch major products including Xbox, Windows Vista and its Sync technology partnership with Ford.
The full line-up of 2011 CES keynote addresses will be announced in the coming months.
The 2011 International CES will feature 2,500 global technology companies unveiling the latest consumer technology products and services across 15 major product categories including the latest in audio, automotive electronics, connected home technologies, digital imaging, electronic gaming, entertainment/content and more. For more information on the 2011 International CES, visit CESweb.org.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $165 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also sponsors and manages the International CES - The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at http://www.CE.org.
July 8-11, 2010, Qingdao, China
2010 CEA Industry Forum
October 17-20, 2010, San Francisco, CA
October 18, 2010, San Francisco, CA
Digital Hollywood Fall
October 18-21, 2010, Santa Monica, CA
CES New York Press Preview featuring CES Unveiled @ NY
November 9, 2010, New York, NY
Future of Television East
November 19, 2010 New York, NY
2011 International CES
January 6-9, 2011, Las Vegas, NV
Latest News Posts
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio