Shuttle X350 Slim PC Pushes Performance Limits with Next-Generation NVIDIA® ION Graphics Processor and Built-In DVD Playback Capabilities
Hexus TV and Computer Shopper take a first hand look at the Shuttle X350 slim mini PC - the smallest and slimmest PC - with the latest Intel® processor, NVIDIA® graphics, and built-in DVD
City of Industry, CA -June 22, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, was featured on Hexus TV for its upcoming Shuttle X350, the performance pushing addition to the X Series that sets a new standard for slim mini PCs.
"With the Shuttle X100 and X200, the previous generation X Series, Shuttle 'wowed' the world with all the power and features that can be packed into a package that's only about 2 inches tall and no larger than a sheet of paper," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Now, with the X350, we are upping the ante. It's about half an inch shorter, quite a bit smaller than a sheet of paper, and really pushes the features and performance limits of what you can do with a PC that's as small and slim as this."
The ultra-compact PC platform - Shuttle X350 - is only one-third the size of the previous generation slim PC. At just 1.5 inches thin, the slim design is not only space-saving for projects or applications where space is critical, but it fits easily into any environment with the ability to be mounted behind an LCD TV or LCD monitor. It's also completely fanless. The internal layout has been meticulously engineered to require no fan, so it's not only quiet and low in energy consumption, but it's also dust-free and virtually maintenance free.
Even with the small size, the dual-core Intel® Atom D510 powered Shuttle X350 manages to slip in a space for slim optical drives and the next generation NVIDIA® ION (codename: ION 2) graphics with true 1080p HDMI output (optional) for a power-packing slim PC. The X350 will be available for ordering on the Shuttle website starting this week.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter
Latest News Posts
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio