Shuttle X350 Slim PC Pushes Performance Limits with Next-Generation NVIDIA® ION Graphics Processor and Built-In DVD Playback Capabilities
Hexus TV and Computer Shopper take a first hand look at the Shuttle X350 slim mini PC - the smallest and slimmest PC - with the latest Intel® processor, NVIDIA® graphics, and built-in DVD
City of Industry, CA -June 22, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, was featured on Hexus TV for its upcoming Shuttle X350, the performance pushing addition to the X Series that sets a new standard for slim mini PCs.
"With the Shuttle X100 and X200, the previous generation X Series, Shuttle 'wowed' the world with all the power and features that can be packed into a package that's only about 2 inches tall and no larger than a sheet of paper," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Now, with the X350, we are upping the ante. It's about half an inch shorter, quite a bit smaller than a sheet of paper, and really pushes the features and performance limits of what you can do with a PC that's as small and slim as this."
The ultra-compact PC platform - Shuttle X350 - is only one-third the size of the previous generation slim PC. At just 1.5 inches thin, the slim design is not only space-saving for projects or applications where space is critical, but it fits easily into any environment with the ability to be mounted behind an LCD TV or LCD monitor. It's also completely fanless. The internal layout has been meticulously engineered to require no fan, so it's not only quiet and low in energy consumption, but it's also dust-free and virtually maintenance free.
Even with the small size, the dual-core Intel® Atom D510 powered Shuttle X350 manages to slip in a space for slim optical drives and the next generation NVIDIA® ION (codename: ION 2) graphics with true 1080p HDMI output (optional) for a power-packing slim PC. The X350 will be available for ordering on the Shuttle website starting this week.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter
Latest News Posts
- Apple's worth jumps 43% to $170 billion, still world's top brand
- Facebook will zap free internet to Africa via satellite
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog