AVADirect Now Offers CoreÂ™ i7 X58 4-way SLIÂ® / CrossFireXÂ™ Gaming System
We recently introduced a new configuration to our website which features the new Core i7 4-way SLI / Crossfire motherboard supporting up to four graphics cards; potentially the most powerful gaming system available. This system is completely customizable with support for up to 24GB of DDR3 memory, overclocked CoreÂ™ i7 Extreme Processors, and SLIÂ® and CrossfireXÂ™ technologies. The Core i7 provides the performance any gaming enthusiast craves. The sky is truly the limit with this gaming system. Please remember when configuring your system to make sure your operating system chosen and the applications intended for use are compatible in order to take full advantage of the cores. Our configurator spans the spectrum in order to meet the needs and wants of each customer, to enable every enthusiast the capability of creating a truly one of a kind machine.
To fully configure this system click Custom Gaming PC Core i7 X58 4-Way SLI / CrossfireX
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design