AVADirect Now Offers Core i7 X58 4-way SLI® / CrossFireX Gaming System
We recently introduced a new configuration to our website which features the new Core i7 4-way SLI / Crossfire motherboard supporting up to four graphics cards; potentially the most powerful gaming system available. This system is completely customizable with support for up to 24GB of DDR3 memory, overclocked Core i7 Extreme Processors, and SLI® and CrossfireX technologies. The Core i7 provides the performance any gaming enthusiast craves. The sky is truly the limit with this gaming system. Please remember when configuring your system to make sure your operating system chosen and the applications intended for use are compatible in order to take full advantage of the cores. Our configurator spans the spectrum in order to meet the needs and wants of each customer, to enable every enthusiast the capability of creating a truly one of a kind machine.
To fully configure this system click Custom Gaming PC Core i7 X58 4-Way SLI / CrossfireX
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Latest News Posts
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20
Subscribe to our Newsletter