Lian Li Has More PC Chassis With SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Connectivity Than Any Other Case Maker
17 June 2010, Keelung,Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd., the award-winning, aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, is proud to announce that it has launched more cases supporting the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port than any other case maker, making it the leading chassis manufacturer in providing this new connectivity to customers.
"We pride ourselves on giving customers the best quality products money can buy. Quickly incorporating new technological advances into our products is standard operating procedure at Lian Li. Just like with our tool-less installation designs, we are again the leading the way in incorporating SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports among computer chassis manufacturers." - Michael Chen, General Manager
Lian Li now offers the next-generation USB 3.0 ports on seventeen of its case series. Furthermore, Lian Li has incorporated USB 3.0 ports onto fourteen accessory products. Recently completing its most successful exhibition, at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010, Lian Li once again turned the heads of international buyers and the public at-large.
Lian Li's Products with USB 3.0 Connectivity:
To learn more about Lian Li and its complete products, please visit the website: http://www.Lian-Li.com.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- Upcoming 'Mad Max' game gets new story trailer
- 'Point Break' remake gets first trailer
- IDC: Smartphone market still expanding, but growth is slowing
- Smart glass wearables could help transform the workplace
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications