Lian Li Has More PC Chassis With SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Connectivity Than Any Other Case Maker
17 June 2010, Keelung,Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd., the award-winning, aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, is proud to announce that it has launched more cases supporting the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port than any other case maker, making it the leading chassis manufacturer in providing this new connectivity to customers.
"We pride ourselves on giving customers the best quality products money can buy. Quickly incorporating new technological advances into our products is standard operating procedure at Lian Li. Just like with our tool-less installation designs, we are again the leading the way in incorporating SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports among computer chassis manufacturers." - Michael Chen, General Manager
Lian Li now offers the next-generation USB 3.0 ports on seventeen of its case series. Furthermore, Lian Li has incorporated USB 3.0 ports onto fourteen accessory products. Recently completing its most successful exhibition, at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010, Lian Li once again turned the heads of international buyers and the public at-large.
Lian Li's Products with USB 3.0 Connectivity:
To learn more about Lian Li and its complete products, please visit the website: http://www.Lian-Li.com.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications