New Apple Store App Makes Buying Apple Products Easier Than Ever
CUPERTINO, California-June 15, 2010-Apple® today introduced the new Apple Store® app which lets US customers purchase Apple products, including the new iPhone® 4, right from the convenience of their iPhone or iPod touch®. The Apple Store app is available as a free download on the App Store beginning today.
The new Apple Store app makes it easy for US customers with an iPhone or iPod touch to find an Apple retail store near them and make reservations for amazing retail services including free tech support and advice at the Genius Bar, hands-on workshops, Personal Shopping appointments and personal training sessions through Apple's popular One to One program. Customers can also shop the full selection of more than 1,000 products and accessories available from the Apple Online Store, get the latest Apple product news, read customer reviews and get answers to their product questions.
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution with the Apple II, then reinvented the personal computer with the Macintosh. Apple continues to lead the industry with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system, and iLife, iWork and professional applications. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store, has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and has recently introduced its magical iPad which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.
Latest News Posts
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes