Moshi Announces Voice Control Bluetooth Car Speakerphone
Say "Hello Moshi" to activate voice control while driving
Woodland Hills, CA - June 9, 2010 - Moshi, known for its unique and innovative consumer electronics featuring voice recognition technology, is thrilled to announce the availability of its Voice Control Bluetooth Car Speakerphone. By simply saying "Hello Moshi", users can activate 13 voice control commands.
The Moshi Bluetooth Car Speakerphone allows users to pair the unit with any Bluetooth enabled phone, set up five speed dials, ask for a list of commands, call back the last incoming call, check the battery and cancel a call with just their voice. The Bluetooth Car Speakerphone includes a removable visor clip which attaches to the magnets behind the main unit. It also features noise suppression, echo cancellation, and 7 hours of talk time.
"With so many states making it illegal to use cellular phones while on the road, hands-free calls have become a necessity," said Michael Nostrant, President and CEO of Moshi parent company SnS International. "The Moshi Bluetooth Car Speakerphone is unique in that it has the ability to dial and answer calls without ever having to take your hands off the wheel."
The Moshi Bluetooth Car Speakerphone is available now for $79.99 MSRP at http://www.moshilifestyle.com.
Moshi specializes in interactive voice recognition technology that is applied to consumer electronics, primarily alarm clocks. Their voice-activated alarm clocks, equipped with Technology That Listens, are made personally for their customers. They listen to your every command, whether you are setting the alarm from your bed or asking the temperature from the closet.
Moshi is guided by the belief that electronics should work for you. Just talk to your clock and it will listen, as all electronics should. Moshi products cater to the fundamental needs of children, adolescents, adults, and seniors alike. Our customers look for fresh, unique and innovative products that provide efficiency and comfort to their lifestyle. For more information, please visit http://www.moshilifestyle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design