Moshi Announces Voice Control Bluetooth Car Speakerphone
Say "Hello Moshi" to activate voice control while driving
Woodland Hills, CA - June 9, 2010 - Moshi, known for its unique and innovative consumer electronics featuring voice recognition technology, is thrilled to announce the availability of its Voice Control Bluetooth Car Speakerphone. By simply saying "Hello Moshi", users can activate 13 voice control commands.
The Moshi Bluetooth Car Speakerphone allows users to pair the unit with any Bluetooth enabled phone, set up five speed dials, ask for a list of commands, call back the last incoming call, check the battery and cancel a call with just their voice. The Bluetooth Car Speakerphone includes a removable visor clip which attaches to the magnets behind the main unit. It also features noise suppression, echo cancellation, and 7 hours of talk time.
"With so many states making it illegal to use cellular phones while on the road, hands-free calls have become a necessity," said Michael Nostrant, President and CEO of Moshi parent company SnS International. "The Moshi Bluetooth Car Speakerphone is unique in that it has the ability to dial and answer calls without ever having to take your hands off the wheel."
The Moshi Bluetooth Car Speakerphone is available now for $79.99 MSRP at http://www.moshilifestyle.com.
Moshi specializes in interactive voice recognition technology that is applied to consumer electronics, primarily alarm clocks. Their voice-activated alarm clocks, equipped with Technology That Listens, are made personally for their customers. They listen to your every command, whether you are setting the alarm from your bed or asking the temperature from the closet.
Moshi is guided by the belief that electronics should work for you. Just talk to your clock and it will listen, as all electronics should. Moshi products cater to the fundamental needs of children, adolescents, adults, and seniors alike. Our customers look for fresh, unique and innovative products that provide efficiency and comfort to their lifestyle. For more information, please visit http://www.moshilifestyle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse