Konnet Technology Unveils New, Apple-Certified ReflexDock Pro
A multifunctional and chic docking solution for your iDevice offers audio/video output without having to remove your protective case
TORONTO, Canada - June 9, 2010 - Konnet Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-quality mobile and gaming accessories, has announced the ReflexDock Pro - a stylish charging dock with audio and video connectivity for the iPod and iPhone, including the new iPhone 4.
Users can charge, sync, and transmit any audio/video content from their iPod/iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4 to their big screen TV - all without needing to remove the protective case. Great for those who want to watch downloaded movies, videos, and shows on a larger screen, the ReflexDock Pro allows you to view a mirrored image of your iPod App content on your TV via the AV Out connection cable (included in package).
Staying consistent with Konnet's modern and intelligent construction, the ReflexDock Pro features Advanced Sound Reflection Design, which enhances speaker quality when the iPod/iPhone is docked. The curved panel design also improves mic reception.
"The ReflexDock Pro takes the concept of an iPhone dock to the next level, letting users comfortably share their downloaded movies and music with friends and family on a bigger TV screen," says Christine Custodio, VP of Marketing for Konnet.
The ReflexDock Pro is now available online at Amazon.com and other e-tailers for an MSRP of $49.99 US, $59.99 CDN. For the latest news, promotions and product features from KONNET, please visit their Facebook Page or Twitter Feed. More detailed information can be found on their website, http://www.konnetonline.com.
About KONNET Technology
KONNET vision is to stimulate the true quality and performance of A/V products to customers worldwide in the new generation of digital entertainment through different forms of innovations. Inspiring quality through innovations, KONNET specializes in the manufacturing of mobile entertainment and gaming accessories.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance