Konnet Technology Unveils New, Apple-Certified ReflexDock Pro
A multifunctional and chic docking solution for your iDevice offers audio/video output without having to remove your protective case
TORONTO, Canada - June 9, 2010 - Konnet Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-quality mobile and gaming accessories, has announced the ReflexDock Pro - a stylish charging dock with audio and video connectivity for the iPod and iPhone, including the new iPhone 4.
Users can charge, sync, and transmit any audio/video content from their iPod/iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4 to their big screen TV - all without needing to remove the protective case. Great for those who want to watch downloaded movies, videos, and shows on a larger screen, the ReflexDock Pro allows you to view a mirrored image of your iPod App content on your TV via the AV Out connection cable (included in package).
Staying consistent with Konnet's modern and intelligent construction, the ReflexDock Pro features Advanced Sound Reflection Design, which enhances speaker quality when the iPod/iPhone is docked. The curved panel design also improves mic reception.
"The ReflexDock Pro takes the concept of an iPhone dock to the next level, letting users comfortably share their downloaded movies and music with friends and family on a bigger TV screen," says Christine Custodio, VP of Marketing for Konnet.
The ReflexDock Pro is now available online at Amazon.com and other e-tailers for an MSRP of $49.99 US, $59.99 CDN. For the latest news, promotions and product features from KONNET, please visit their Facebook Page or Twitter Feed. More detailed information can be found on their website, http://www.konnetonline.com.
About KONNET Technology
KONNET vision is to stimulate the true quality and performance of A/V products to customers worldwide in the new generation of digital entertainment through different forms of innovations. Inspiring quality through innovations, KONNET specializes in the manufacturing of mobile entertainment and gaming accessories.
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology