Konnet Technology Unveils New, Apple-Certified ReflexDock Pro
A multifunctional and chic docking solution for your iDevice offers audio/video output without having to remove your protective case
TORONTO, Canada - June 9, 2010 - Konnet Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-quality mobile and gaming accessories, has announced the ReflexDock Pro - a stylish charging dock with audio and video connectivity for the iPod and iPhone, including the new iPhone 4.
Users can charge, sync, and transmit any audio/video content from their iPod/iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4 to their big screen TV - all without needing to remove the protective case. Great for those who want to watch downloaded movies, videos, and shows on a larger screen, the ReflexDock Pro allows you to view a mirrored image of your iPod App content on your TV via the AV Out connection cable (included in package).
Staying consistent with Konnet's modern and intelligent construction, the ReflexDock Pro features Advanced Sound Reflection Design, which enhances speaker quality when the iPod/iPhone is docked. The curved panel design also improves mic reception.
"The ReflexDock Pro takes the concept of an iPhone dock to the next level, letting users comfortably share their downloaded movies and music with friends and family on a bigger TV screen," says Christine Custodio, VP of Marketing for Konnet.
The ReflexDock Pro is now available online at Amazon.com and other e-tailers for an MSRP of $49.99 US, $59.99 CDN. For the latest news, promotions and product features from KONNET, please visit their Facebook Page or Twitter Feed. More detailed information can be found on their website, http://www.konnetonline.com.
About KONNET Technology
KONNET vision is to stimulate the true quality and performance of A/V products to customers worldwide in the new generation of digital entertainment through different forms of innovations. Inspiring quality through innovations, KONNET specializes in the manufacturing of mobile entertainment and gaming accessories.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card