Epson's Innovative BrightLink 450Wi Interactive Projector Now Available for Businesses
Projection Leader Offers Ultimate Business Collaboration Tool for Conference Rooms and Offices
LAS VEGAS (InfoComm, Booth C5458) - June 9, 2010 - Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide1, today announced the BrightLink 450Wi interactive projector is now available for businesses looking for an interactive, widescreen collaboration tool. Introduced earlier this year to the education market, BrightLink integrates a host of collaboration tools that enhance communication, productivity, interaction and creativity.
The Epson BrightLink 450Wi interactive projector + pen combination incorporates ultra-short throw distance, image size flexibility, and advanced connectivity options to project onto any existing whiteboard, wall or other smooth, hard surface. BrightLink offers installation flexibility by providing a wide range of XGA and WXGA usable interactive areas. The solution includes two digital infrared pens and wall mount hardware for a great value and easy installation out of the box.
"Companies are looking for ways to generate the best ideas, share information quickly, and increase efficiency even though teams are often located remotely. Effective collaboration is critical now more than ever," said Heather Gareis, senior product manager, Epson America. "The Epson BrightLink 450Wi's interactive capabilities have helped educators enhance presentations and boost classroom productivity, and now Epson is bringing that collaborative environment to corporate meeting rooms as well."
When using BrightLink in conjunction with webinars or other common desktop-sharing utilities, remote users can simultaneously see what's being written and presented so business users can easily update, annotate and save files in real-time. Presenters can capture notes and ideas on a virtual whiteboard that can be distributed via email or saved to a networked drive even before the meeting attendees have left the room.
The BrightLink 450Wi features 2,500 lumens white light output and 2,500 lumens color light output2 and easy-integration features, including networking. It also delivers WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio) for full compatibility with widescreen notebooks and video content, and can easily meet the space needs of any conference room by projecting images up to 96-inches diagonal (WXGA).
Epson BrightLink 450Wi Features for Businesses
BrightLink provides many useful features and benefits for businesses and corporations to enhance their meetings, including:
- Collaborate: Interactive tools allow users to share
documents, navigate content, make annotations, and take notes on an interactive display area and virtual whiteboard.
- Capture: Easily annotate presentations, write meeting notes
and capture creative ideas that stem from group discussions, and then quickly save and share them with team members in real-time.
- Content: Display and interact with whatever software
you are running, streaming or broadcasting; it is software agnostic, and it allows companies to integrate any interactive solution that can grow with business needs.
- Connect: With Epson's EasyMP® software, businesses can
send content over IP to remotely display a presentation on a networked BrightLink projector anywhere in the world via a local area network.
- Communicate: Integrates seamlessly with existing video
conferencing systems, enabling businesses to use a large image display area to create life-sized telepresence.
- Cost-effective: With projection, interactive capabilities, a
virtual whiteboard, and a video-conferencing display all in one device, businesses eliminate the cost and space required for dedicated equipment such as flat-panel displays.
More about the Epson BrightLink 450Wi Interactive Projector
The Epson BrightLink 450Wi offers several easy-to-use and versatile features, including:
- Flexible Display Size: Creates one of the largest
widescreen interactive areas without the need to pay a premium for size; select the size to match and maximize available space with variable image sizes from 59-inches to 96-inches diagonal (WXGA) or 55-inches to 85-inches diagonal (XGA).
- Ultra-Short Throw Distance: Wall-mounted for easy
installation and to accommodate even smaller meetings rooms, at just 3-inches from the wall, BrightLink displays a 60-inch diagonal image and interactive area while virtually eliminating shadows.
- Simplified Network Monitoring and Control: RJ-45
wired LAN connectivity for remote monitoring and control via an IT network helps saves time and money by allowing administrators to monitor usage, power-off, and change source settings remotely.
- Message Broadcasting: EasyMP Monitor software allows
the projector to be used as a broadcast system to show customized images and alerts over the network for announcements or instructions.
- Easy Setup and Control: Instant On and Instant Off®
help to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations, and customizable Sleep Mode saves energy.
- Extended Lamp Life: Using Epson's exclusive E-TORL
lamp technology, the lamp life can last up to 3,500 hours3 in economy mode and 2,500 hours in normal mode.
- Speaker and Microphone Support: Integrated 10W
speaker and microphone support provides audio out of the box.
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest, 3LCD, 3-chip
technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides an energy efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness4.
Availability and Support
The Epson BrightLink 450Wi is currently available for $2,199* through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, and distribution. Epson's projectors come with a two-year limited warranty that includes two elite technical support services - two-year Epson PrivateLine® phone support where projector owners can directly access an expedited support telephone line by using a phone card that is included with the product, and a two-year Road Service projector replacement program that includes projector exchange in one business day. For additional information about the BrightLink 450Wi, visit http://www.epson.com/brightlink.
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 countries around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria. To learn more about Epson America, please visit: http://www.Epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications