-- Who will be the Winner of the GO OC Asia & Africa regional final --
-- Visit the GO OC website to make your prediction, and get the chance to win some GO OC loot of your own -
Taipei, Taiwan, June 7th, 2010- GIGABYTE's 3rd annual overclocking competition, the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC 2010), Asia and Africa regional final will be held on June 19th, 2010 in Indonesia. Can't join the event? It's ok, you can still be part of the competition and win some prizes.
From June 4th to June 18th, GIGABYTE will have online competition: "Guess the winner" at the GO OC 2010 Asia and Africa regional final's website. What are you waiting for? Just sign up on the GO OC official website (http://gooc2010.gigabyte.com/Asia-Africa) and make your prediction, for your chance to win the amazing OC gears. The prize including GIGABYTE motherboard and graphic card, Antec power supply and Seagate hard drives.
After the competition on June 19th, GIGABYTE will pick 6 lucky users who predicted the winner. GIGABYTE will announce the winners of this online competition on GO OC 2010 Asia and Africa regional final official website.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio