OCZ Technology Solid State Drives Officially Qualified With Adaptec MaxIQ Caching Solutions
SAN JOSE, CA-May 27, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, is pleased to announce the Company's enterprise storage solutions are now qualified with Adaptec MaxIQ SSD caching products. Using solid state drives in place of hard drives in IT and storage infrastructures is already proven to enhance performance and efficiency; leveraging the optimization of MaxIQ storage controllers allows OCZ SSDs to perform at even higher levels, maximizing performance and cost-savings.
"OCZ is constantly looking for new opportunities to provide our customers with innovative ways to integrate SSD technology into enterprise class storage solutions that meet the demanding performance and reliability requirements of data center and computing applications," said Alex Mei, CMO of the OCZ Technology Group. "MaxIQ Caching Software together with OCZ SSDs will increase I/O performance and lower the total cost of ownership while reducing energy consumption, offering a considerable improvement in overall value and performance."
Combined with Adaptec's MaxIQ SSD caching, OCZ SSDs can deliver up to eight times the I/O performance of hard disk drive-only arrays, and can reduce capital and operating expenses up to 70 percent by allowing integration of High-Performance Hybrid Arrays (HPHAs) consisting of both hard disk drives (HDDs) and SSDs. MaxIQ SSD caching tools are available to analyze I/O data flows and predict performance, plus I/O instrumentation allows for easy configuration, monitoring and management for data centers and cloud computing customers.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ") is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Adaptec is the global leader in I/O innovation. The Company provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from on-demand cloud computing to traditional enterprise data centers. Its products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at http://www.adaptec.com/
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio