Express Your Inner Self with the Logitech Fantasy Collection
Popular Logitech Products in Fantastical Colors, Imaginative Patterns Set Your Imagination Free
FREMONT, Calif. - May 26, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Fantasy Collection, a range of products in brilliant colors and fanciful patterns inspired by trends in fashion and pop culture that combine storybook fancy with dark mystery. The collection lets you express your personality and create a world that's distinctively yours with computer accessories as unique as you are.
"With the Fantasy Collection, we add a little fun and inspiration to some of our most popular, affordable and easy-to-use computer peripherals," said Rory Dooley, Logitech's senior vice president and general manager of the Control Devices business unit. "Our inspired colors and patterns bring a bit of fantasy into your world. With so many to choose from, you're destined to find one that inspires you."
Colorful Twists and Playful Patterns
The Fantasy Collection is made up of a diverse mix of colors and patterns - including Fleur Dark, Blue Swirl and Pink Balance to name a few - all designed to set your imagination free.
With ornate and intricate patterns and architectural flourishes, the mysterious and elegant Fleur Dark evokes a sense of motion and moodiness that adds an edgy elegance to your computer. The subtle design and simple colors of Fleur Dark pair well with other products from the Fantasy Collection or with any of Logitech's products.
Blue Swirl is an invitation to let go. Asymmetric, overlapping rings - inspired by the ripple effect from a single raindrop on a still pond - invite you to go with the flow. This calming yet energetic pattern is designed to pair well with the Peacock Blue products of the Fantasy Collection.
Pink Balance is inspired by an aerialist twirling high above the crowd. This playful pattern is designed to add fun and daring to any computer. The design provides a whimsical balance when paired with Dusty Rose products in the collection.
The Fantasy Collection offers many additional patterns and colors across a broad range of Logitech products, including mice, portable lapdesks, and a wireless keyboard and cooling pad, among others.
For information on which products you'll find in each color and pattern, please visit http://www.logitech.com/fantasycollection.
Pricing and Availability
The Fantasy Collection offers you personal expression at an affordable price, with most pieces of the collection priced below U.S. $29.99. The new designs will be available in late May in the U.S. and many countries in Latin America, and will launch in Europe later this summer. Visit http://www.logitech.com/fantasycollection for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99