Express Your Inner Self with the Logitech Fantasy Collection
Popular Logitech Products in Fantastical Colors, Imaginative Patterns Set Your Imagination Free
FREMONT, Calif. - May 26, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Fantasy Collection, a range of products in brilliant colors and fanciful patterns inspired by trends in fashion and pop culture that combine storybook fancy with dark mystery. The collection lets you express your personality and create a world that's distinctively yours with computer accessories as unique as you are.
"With the Fantasy Collection, we add a little fun and inspiration to some of our most popular, affordable and easy-to-use computer peripherals," said Rory Dooley, Logitech's senior vice president and general manager of the Control Devices business unit. "Our inspired colors and patterns bring a bit of fantasy into your world. With so many to choose from, you're destined to find one that inspires you."
Colorful Twists and Playful Patterns
The Fantasy Collection is made up of a diverse mix of colors and patterns - including Fleur Dark, Blue Swirl and Pink Balance to name a few - all designed to set your imagination free.
With ornate and intricate patterns and architectural flourishes, the mysterious and elegant Fleur Dark evokes a sense of motion and moodiness that adds an edgy elegance to your computer. The subtle design and simple colors of Fleur Dark pair well with other products from the Fantasy Collection or with any of Logitech's products.
Blue Swirl is an invitation to let go. Asymmetric, overlapping rings - inspired by the ripple effect from a single raindrop on a still pond - invite you to go with the flow. This calming yet energetic pattern is designed to pair well with the Peacock Blue products of the Fantasy Collection.
Pink Balance is inspired by an aerialist twirling high above the crowd. This playful pattern is designed to add fun and daring to any computer. The design provides a whimsical balance when paired with Dusty Rose products in the collection.
The Fantasy Collection offers many additional patterns and colors across a broad range of Logitech products, including mice, portable lapdesks, and a wireless keyboard and cooling pad, among others.
For information on which products you'll find in each color and pattern, please visit http://www.logitech.com/fantasycollection.
Pricing and Availability
The Fantasy Collection offers you personal expression at an affordable price, with most pieces of the collection priced below U.S. $29.99. The new designs will be available in late May in the U.S. and many countries in Latin America, and will launch in Europe later this summer. Visit http://www.logitech.com/fantasycollection for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience