Cooler Master Launches HAF X Case
The much anticipated HAF X debuts as the most powerful HAF (High Air Flow) chassis yet. Designed for performance systems, this chassis is able to house today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and is even compatible with USB 3.0 devices. With specialized support and cooling for graphic cards, massive airflow with the help of up to four gigantic fans and easy access to installed components, this is as close as it gets to a system builder's 'dream case'.
HAF X provides powerful airflow with the help of massive-sized fans: dual 200mm top fans, front 230mm red LED on/off fan provide outstanding system cooling and extreme airflow for the entire system. An additional 200mm fan with dedicated air duct has also been added for unsurpassed VGA cooling.
Effortless Installation & Management: Simply Better
A unique feature of the HAF X is that users can easily swap hard drives with the new SATA dock without the need of removing the side panel. Other notable mentions include tool-free design, refined cable management system (including a power cable cover), safety on/off button cover and a bottom-mount power supply.
Expansion for tomorrow's most demanding graphic cards is not a problem with the nine expansion slots, spacious interior for extra long boards (i.e. ATI Radeon HD 5970) and even an adjustable VGA card holder for added sturdiness.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines