Cooler Master Launches HAF X Case
The much anticipated HAF X debuts as the most powerful HAF (High Air Flow) chassis yet. Designed for performance systems, this chassis is able to house today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and is even compatible with USB 3.0 devices. With specialized support and cooling for graphic cards, massive airflow with the help of up to four gigantic fans and easy access to installed components, this is as close as it gets to a system builder's 'dream case'.
HAF X provides powerful airflow with the help of massive-sized fans: dual 200mm top fans, front 230mm red LED on/off fan provide outstanding system cooling and extreme airflow for the entire system. An additional 200mm fan with dedicated air duct has also been added for unsurpassed VGA cooling.
Effortless Installation & Management: Simply Better
A unique feature of the HAF X is that users can easily swap hard drives with the new SATA dock without the need of removing the side panel. Other notable mentions include tool-free design, refined cable management system (including a power cable cover), safety on/off button cover and a bottom-mount power supply.
Expansion for tomorrow's most demanding graphic cards is not a problem with the nine expansion slots, spacious interior for extra long boards (i.e. ATI Radeon HD 5970) and even an adjustable VGA card holder for added sturdiness.
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi