iNPUTEC Launches 'Chocolate' & 'Azul' at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010
Wireless, trendy keyboard & AzulBeam-tracking mouse
25 May 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - iNPUTEC officially releases its two brand-new product series - a trendy keyboard named "Chocolate" and an AzulBeam-tracking mouse called "Azul". Both products will appear in public for the first time during COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 from June 1 to June 5 at iNPUTEC's booth: H616 & H618, 2nd floor, TWTC Hall 1.
In response to the fast-paced mobile working environment, iNPUTEC gathers needed industry information and consumer feedback to design more compact and easy-to-use as well as innovative products, making the launch of "Chocolate" series keyboard and "Azul" series mouse first two available in market! Leveraging the R&D strength from its mother company - TOP PC Group, iNPUTEC proves to the industry that IT products are more than just cold technologies but can also be incorporated with fashion and personal styles.
Dimensioned at 395x115x23mm (L.W.H.), iNPUTEC's broader-less Chocolate keyboard is designed with a slim and compact outlook. Easy to use and easy to click, the scissors-switch mechanism notebook style keypads enable users to type quietly and comfortably. The keyboard also features a transmission frequency of 2.4GHz that allows the effective wireless distance up to 10M. Who says one can't use a keyboard like notebook for a professional presentation during a meeting or business trip?! With the outstanding connection and even water-proof design, iNPUTEC's Chocolate keyboard connects you anytime, everywhere.
Dedicating itself in bringing users the most up-to-date technologies, iNPUTEC also launches its AzulBeam-tracking mouse at this year's COMPUTEX TAIPEI. Differently from an optical mouse that can not be used on the glass and colorful paper, the AzulBeam-tracking mouse works well on most glass surface yet with a more competitive price. iNPUTEC makes both wired and wireless mouses available, offering users a minimum of six to eight months power save with the future-trend technology.
While the world's largest IT tradeshow - COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 - coming up from 1 June to 5 June, iNPUTEC will have its presence at booth # H616 & H618, 2nd Floor, TWTC Hall 1 to meet and greet potential partners and customers with its complete product display.
In May 2010, the brand iNPUTEC was founded by Taiwan iNPUTEC International Co., Ltd., under its mother company Top PC Group, in order to enhance its commitment in providing excellent qualities and services to its customers around the globe. The name iNPUTEC is derived from 'Input Your Dreams'. Shifted from manufacturing-focused to marketing strategies and channel distributions, iNPUTEC represents innovations of human-touch input technologies, with a main mission of fulfilling customers' satisfactions and creating joyful experiences through iNPUTEC's products, including keyboards, mouses, cooling stands and hubs. With strong resources in R&D capabilities, experienced management and advanced ERP management system, iNPUTEC is an ideal partner for all customers.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim: Special Edition already has 73 console mods
- GIVEAWAY: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G / 2G
- Google buys VR eye-tracking startup company
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now