Patriot Memory Releases Updated Heat Spreader Design for their Signature Series Products
Fremont, California, USA, September 16th, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released an updated design for their Signature series heat spreaders. Once reserved only for their premium line Extreme Performance products, Signature line products will now include a diamond cut "P" on their heat spreaders.
"The updated Signature series heat spreaders do well to characterize Patriot Memory," says Saeed Arash Far, Engineering Manager of Patriot Memory. "Diamond cutting on our heat spreaders has always distinguished us from the competition as well as symbolizes our commitment to quality and innovation. By extending this to our Signature series products, consumers can easily recognize the Patriot brand and the quality we bring to all our products."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line or any other memory or flash memory solutions please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Arrests conducted in Britain over malware-assisting website
- Multiple University staff injure themselves due to texting and walking
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED