Patriot Memory Releases Updated Heat Spreader Design for their Signature Series Products
Fremont, California, USA, September 16th, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released an updated design for their Signature series heat spreaders. Once reserved only for their premium line Extreme Performance products, Signature line products will now include a diamond cut "P" on their heat spreaders.
"The updated Signature series heat spreaders do well to characterize Patriot Memory," says Saeed Arash Far, Engineering Manager of Patriot Memory. "Diamond cutting on our heat spreaders has always distinguished us from the competition as well as symbolizes our commitment to quality and innovation. By extending this to our Signature series products, consumers can easily recognize the Patriot brand and the quality we bring to all our products."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line or any other memory or flash memory solutions please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset