Patriot Memory Releases Updated Heat Spreader Design for their Signature Series Products
Fremont, California, USA, September 16th, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released an updated design for their Signature series heat spreaders. Once reserved only for their premium line Extreme Performance products, Signature line products will now include a diamond cut "P" on their heat spreaders.
"The updated Signature series heat spreaders do well to characterize Patriot Memory," says Saeed Arash Far, Engineering Manager of Patriot Memory. "Diamond cutting on our heat spreaders has always distinguished us from the competition as well as symbolizes our commitment to quality and innovation. By extending this to our Signature series products, consumers can easily recognize the Patriot brand and the quality we bring to all our products."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line or any other memory or flash memory solutions please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications