Patriot Memory Releases Updated Heat Spreader Design for their Signature Series Products
Fremont, California, USA, September 16th, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released an updated design for their Signature series heat spreaders. Once reserved only for their premium line Extreme Performance products, Signature line products will now include a diamond cut "P" on their heat spreaders.
"The updated Signature series heat spreaders do well to characterize Patriot Memory," says Saeed Arash Far, Engineering Manager of Patriot Memory. "Diamond cutting on our heat spreaders has always distinguished us from the competition as well as symbolizes our commitment to quality and innovation. By extending this to our Signature series products, consumers can easily recognize the Patriot brand and the quality we bring to all our products."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line or any other memory or flash memory solutions please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky shown off in a new 18-minute gameplay video
- F1 2015 gameplay captured on PC at 1080p 60FPS
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- CM Storm Sirus-C Professional 2.2 Gaming Headset Review
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- AMD Updates Second Quarter Outlook
- PNY Announces DUO-Link Flash Drive with iOS Support
- NVIDIA Doubles Performance for Deep Learning Training
- EK Radeon R9 Fury X Water Blocks Now Available
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x