MSI CX500DX-Outstanding Performance at Super Value
The CX500DX is equipped with the high end ATi Mobility Radeon HD545v discrete graphics card (512MB VRAM) and cinema-class 16:9 ratio LED display for crisp, rich pictures.
Taipei-MSl recently unveiled the 15.6" CX500DX designed to provide high end multimedia entertainment at super value. It comes with the souped-up ATi Mobility Radeon HD545v discrete graphics card (512MB of display memory) with theater-class 16:9 ratio LED backlit display for clear, crisp multimedia viewing. The CX500DX is graced with strong, flowing lines epitomized in the 45-degree beveled edges. It is less than 3cm thin and tips the scales at a mere 2.48kg with the battery.
MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern points out, "MSI meticulously crafted the edges of the CX500DX, giving it the beveled edges that characterize our C series notebook computers. In addition, the body is sheathed in MSI's exclusive Color Film Print, exuding layers of color which shift with changes in lighting. The resulting shimmering surface gives the CX500DX a classy, unassuming, and stylishness taste and puts it in a class all its own."
Beautiful, elegant, and built for mobility
Uniquely beveled edges: The CX500DX continues the tradition of elegant design that marks MSI's Classic series of laptops, employing distinctive beveled edges for a more aerodynamic feel. The I/O ports, DVD-ROM, heat ventilation openings, and even the 6 cell high capacity are all made of one piece, giving this laptop a strong, clean profile. The CX500DX is less than 3cm and weighs in at only 2.48kg-truly a highly stylish, mobile machine. Color Film Print: MSI's unique Color Film Print technology gives the CX500DX a luster that highlights the baked enamel protecting the wrist rest areas from scratching, the high tech brush finish of the touchpad buttons, and the integrated LED halo indicator lights, giving the elegantly stylish CX500DX a high tech feel.
High performance equipment
ATi Mobility Radeon HD545v discrete graphics card: MSI's CX500DX comes equipped with the high end ATi Mobility Radeon HD545v discrete graphics card (with 512MB of display memory) that supports UVD 2 and ATi Stream technologies for enhanced display performance. Not only do you get richer colors and crisper resolution, it plays HD films in all formats, including Blu-ray. Prepare to enjoy an all-new visual and acoustic feast. Cinema-grade 16:9 HD LED backlit display: The CX500DX comes with a cinema-class 16:9 ratio wide angle, HD (1366×768) LED backlit display to maximize the cinematic experience, while maximizing battery power.
1.3 million HD pixel webcam: The CX500DX comes with a 1.3 million pixel high definition webcam for crisp, high resolution images. Now, you can easily update friends and family about what's happening in your life, using instant messaging or conference calls.
Intelligent power saving technology
ECO Engine power saving technology : The CX500DX comes equipped with MSI's own ECO Engine power saving technology, which allows you to select from among five power management levels-Gaming, Movie, Presentation, Office, and Turbo Battery, which adjust on/off switch, sleep mode, and processor performance settings, giving your battery more flexibility and maximizing per charge battery power.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Elon Musk reveals SpaceX's official spacesuit
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience