Lian Li Launches the PC-8FI Mid Tower Chassis to Turn Gamers' Heads
Featuring the spider-edition side panel in red color
Highlights for the PC-8FI
2 intake and 1 exhaust 120mm LED lit fans
1 x 140mm fan hole for an additional fan
7+1 PCI Slots
Up to 7 x 3.5" Hard Disk Drive mounts
Spider-edition in red with transparent, spider-shaped, side panel window
Also available in black and silver
USB 3.0 ready
18 May 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches the PC-8FI mid tower series. The hair-line brushed all-aluminum chassis is positively sexy and available in a red spider-edition, as well as black and silver, taking looks to a new level. Lian Li's signature tool-less installation features and customization capabilities make the PC-8FI series a must have for the gaming enthusiasts and professional gamers.
LED Lit Fans & Transparent Side Panel Windows
The same fan design is used for all three models with two 120mm @1200rpm intake fans on the front panel and one 120mm @1200rpm exhaust fan mounted on the back panel. All the fans have anti-vibration mountings. Additionally, the top panel offers users one 140mm fan hole, should they desire to mount an additional fan. The red spider-edition's side panel features a large, spider-shaped, transparent window, exposing the interior of the chassis and the rear panel's exhaust fan, lit with red LEDs. On the black edition's front panel, the intake fans are lit with blue LEDs.
The PC-8FI series is designed to give gamers lots of hardware options. The tool-less, anti-vibration rubber ring suspension hard disk drive rack can hold six 3.5" HDDs. Externally, the chassis' 5.25" x 3 Optical Device Drive (ODD) bays, with the capability of a 3.5" x 1 bay (use a 5.25" converter), mount without the use of tools and are held in place by a rubber-padded arm to prevent vibration. The eight PCI mounting brackets enable CrossFireX and three-way SLI graphics card setups, and are equipped with a rubber pad to reduce noise and vibrations. The PSU compartment, located directly above a filtered vent at the bottom of the chassis for increased cooling and long PSU life, is lined with rubber pads, as is its tool-less mounting clip. The PC-8FI's design allows users to mount Micro-ATX or ATX motherboards directly above the PSU for easy access.
Cable Organization, Dimensions and Special Features
Lian Li designers have included a tool-less cable clamp within the PC-8FI as well as extra holes in the plates for cable routing. The dimensions of the PC-8FI are 210x460x490mm (W.H.D.) and the maximum video card size is 285mm. The front panel comes off without tools, making it easy to remove the washable air-filters in front of the fans. The multimedia I/O ports are located on the top panel and consist of USB 3.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1 and HD Audio. To increase airflow, the unused PCI slots have special vented brackets to bring in cool air, and the PC-8FI supports liquid cooling systems with 2 rubber-lined holes on the rear panel.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017