HighPoint Announces Industry 1st PCI-Express 2.0 x4 Quad eSATA 6Gbs RAID Host Adapter for Apple Mac Pro Platforms
Milpitas CA, - May 13, 2010 HighPoint Technologies announces the RocketRAID Quad eSATA 6Gbs host adapter. The industry's 1st PCI-Express Gen 2.0 x4 host adapter with quad independent 6Gb/s eSATA connections unleashing performance and connectivity for Apple Mac Pro platforms.
Features and Compatibility
The RocketRAID Quad eSATA 6Gb/s for Mac supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD for performance and data protection. RAID 0 and 10 boost performance with striping technology and RAID 1 protects data from a single drive failure with mirroring technology. RAID 5 delivers performance and protection against a failed drive.
The RocketRAID Quad eSATA 6Gb/s for Mac is compatible with all generations of Apple Intel based Mac Pro platforms. The PCI-Express Gen 2.0 x4 bus connector is upward compatible with x8 and x16 slots and also backward compatible to PCI-Express Gen 1.0 slots. Hard drive compatibility includes support for SATA 3.0, 2.0 and 1Mac OS X support includes OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and backward compatibility to 10.5.x and 10.4.x.
Versatile External Device Support
External storage connectivity include point to point eSATA devices for the maximum eSATA bandwidth of 600MB/s per connection and PM (port multiplier) enclosures that deliver the best cost to capacity value when scaling to higher capacities.
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. established in 1995, is a professional storage host-based RAID controller manufacturer. We have a dedicated hardware and software engineering teams that design and customize host based RAID and host adapter storage solutions. Our partnerships and alliances assure product compatibility and reliability. HighPoint has office locations in USA, China and Taiwan to provide products and support to localized regions.
HighPoint offers a comprehensive range of host based RAID and host adapter products to support the latest SAS/SATA 6Gb and SATA 6Gb target devices.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines