Team launches Xtreem DDR3 2000/1800 overclocking modules in superpower dual-channel 4GB kit
Ahead of its competitors, Team Group Inc (Team) has launched two new DDR3 modules at the same time for its Xtreem series, the overclocking memory series expected by worldwide overclockers. They are the Xtreem DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 referred to as the "Overclocking Heroic Duo" by Team. Additionally, to fulfill the high-capacity memory demand of overclockers, Team has introduced the dual-channel 4GB (2x2GB) kit to help overclockers exert the extreme of their systems.
The Xtreem DDR3-2000 and Xtreem DDR3-1800 use the premium 8-layer PCB design and the genuine 128x8 chips in BGA package. With the exclusive screening technology and repeated QA tests from Team, it is absolutely necessary that every Xtreem module can meet the strictest demands of worldwide overclockers with the manufacturer's uncompromising production and quality control. Moreover, every module must pass the burn-in test for at least 24 hours on a wide range of overclocking platforms made by Asus and Gigabyte to ensure flawless compatibility, reliability and performance of every module. Both models are equipped with built-in EPP (Enhance performance profiles) and XMP (Extreme memory profiles) features to ensure that beginners can also enjoy the high-speed performance of the modules. The black aluminum heatsink that comes together with the modules marks the unearthly power of the Xtreem Series.
Compared with the Xtreem DDR3-1600, the Xtreem DDR3-2000 has increased the timing by nearly 40% and the single-channel bandwidth to 16GB/sec. More importantly, the Xtreem DDR3-2000 can fully display the timing parameter of 9-9-9-24 (tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) at only 1.9V, which is a perfect match with the 2000MHz timing. In terms of capacity, besides the 4GB kit that meets the demand of power users, Team has launched the 2GB (2x1GB) kit for general overclockers. The Xtreem DDR3-1800 uses a timing parameter of 8-8-8-24, and optimal performance is also obtainable at 1.9V. Both products are the budget options for overclockers to enjoy the performance of products from world-leading manufacturers.
Team provides users with lifetime warranty for both the Xtreem DDR3-2000 and Xtreem DDR3-1800. Please visit the Team official website for http://www.teamgroup.com.tw more information.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services.
Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20