Team launches Xtreem DDR3 2000/1800 overclocking modules in superpower dual-channel 4GB kit
Ahead of its competitors, Team Group Inc (Team) has launched two new DDR3 modules at the same time for its Xtreem series, the overclocking memory series expected by worldwide overclockers. They are the Xtreem DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 referred to as the "Overclocking Heroic Duo" by Team. Additionally, to fulfill the high-capacity memory demand of overclockers, Team has introduced the dual-channel 4GB (2x2GB) kit to help overclockers exert the extreme of their systems.
The Xtreem DDR3-2000 and Xtreem DDR3-1800 use the premium 8-layer PCB design and the genuine 128x8 chips in BGA package. With the exclusive screening technology and repeated QA tests from Team, it is absolutely necessary that every Xtreem module can meet the strictest demands of worldwide overclockers with the manufacturer's uncompromising production and quality control. Moreover, every module must pass the burn-in test for at least 24 hours on a wide range of overclocking platforms made by Asus and Gigabyte to ensure flawless compatibility, reliability and performance of every module. Both models are equipped with built-in EPP (Enhance performance profiles) and XMP (Extreme memory profiles) features to ensure that beginners can also enjoy the high-speed performance of the modules. The black aluminum heatsink that comes together with the modules marks the unearthly power of the Xtreem Series.
Compared with the Xtreem DDR3-1600, the Xtreem DDR3-2000 has increased the timing by nearly 40% and the single-channel bandwidth to 16GB/sec. More importantly, the Xtreem DDR3-2000 can fully display the timing parameter of 9-9-9-24 (tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) at only 1.9V, which is a perfect match with the 2000MHz timing. In terms of capacity, besides the 4GB kit that meets the demand of power users, Team has launched the 2GB (2x1GB) kit for general overclockers. The Xtreem DDR3-1800 uses a timing parameter of 8-8-8-24, and optimal performance is also obtainable at 1.9V. Both products are the budget options for overclockers to enjoy the performance of products from world-leading manufacturers.
Team provides users with lifetime warranty for both the Xtreem DDR3-2000 and Xtreem DDR3-1800. Please visit the Team official website for http://www.teamgroup.com.tw more information.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services.
Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience