Corsair® Adds 32GB and 256GB Drives to Nova Series SSD Product Family
FREMONT, California, May 4, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced the addition of two new drives to their award-winning Nova Series SSD family.
The 32GB Nova Series SSD is the perfect mix of performance and value for use as a boot drive for basic configurations, and can also be used in high-performance multi-drive RAID configurations. The 256GB Nova Series SSD is an excellent choice for systems that need both high performance and large capacity. Both drives utilize the popular Indilinx Barefoot controller.
The 256GB Nova Series SSD is able to achieve speeds of up to 250MB/second read and 195MB/second write, while the 32GB Nova Series SSD delivers speeds up to 195MB/s read and 75MB/s write. Each drive fully supports the TRIM command used by Microsoft Windows® 7 operating systems, to maintain optimal performance automatically over the lifetime of the drives.
The 32GB and 256GB Nova Series SSDs are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide and are backed by a two-year limited warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Express is also available.
For more information on Corsair solid-state drives, please visit the Corsair SSD product page. Images of the Corsair Nova Series solid-state drives are available for download here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015