Compro VideoMate Vista T100 - A Wonderful PCI DVB-T TV Tuner Makes the Most of Media Center - Fully featured PCTV solution for digital entertainment!
Australia, Sept. 2008 --- Compro Technology, a leading innovative developer and manufacturer of PC multimedia products, is pleased to launch the VideoMate Vista T100, a PCI DVB-T TV tuner card which fully supports high quality digital terrestrial TV in Windows Media Center of Windows Vista Premium/Ultimate on your desktop. VideoMate Vista T100 comes with the Microsoft certified Windows Media Center remote giving users the control of Windows Media Center and ComproDTV 4.
The included TV watching and recording software -- ComproDTV 4 is developed by Compro that enables digital TV viewing, channel surfing, timeshifting, still frames capture, advanced Picture In/Out Picture, Video Desktop, MPEG-2 Transport Stream record/playback, the customizable channel order and S4 (hibernation) /S3 (standby) mode power up scheduled recording.
To enhance the usability of Windows Vista and Windows Media Center, VideoMate Vista T100 also offers an array of useful functions. ComproDTV Vista Gadget Tool provides live TV view and playback list with click of a button on the Windows SideBar. The DTV Add-In function makes the Media Centre more powerful by integrating it with DTV 4. The schedule recording list from Windows Media Center can be integrated to ComproDTV 4 for an easier schedule recording control.
With the Microsoft certified remote control for Windows Media Center and many wonderful features, VideoMate Vista T100 brings you a new way to experience the sensations of digital entertainment.
VideoMate Vista T100 Key Features
- High-quality digital TV tuner card with Philips 9-bit ADC chip and low-profile card design
- Watch digital terrestrial TV shows on your PC
- Bundle with Windows Media Center remote to control Windows
Media Center and ComproDTV 4
- All-new ComproDTV 4 software with Vista Gadget Tool, DTV Add-In, and Windows Media Center schedule recording list integration
- ComproDTV 4 can simultaneously operate, viewing or recording, multiple Compro TV devices on the same machine, internal and external
- Autoscan in UHF/VHF band (6,7,8 MHz channels)
- Advanced PIP/POP features can open up to 5 TV channel windows watch and also watch live TV, playback recorded video files at the same time
- Video Desktop can stream live TV shows as wallpaper
- Customize Brightness, Hue, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, and audio selection in each TV channel
- High-quality MPEG-2 formats digital TV recording
- Support Transport Stream record and playback in digital TV
- Support digital FM radio reception (not DAB type)
- Support SDTV and 1080i HDTV (where available)
- Support all digital TV audio/language selection
- Supports EPG, subtitle, & Teletext (where available, does not support MHEG-5 in UK)
- Flexible scheduled recording
- Capture analog video from S-Video input in MPEG-1/2/4
- Certified for Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64bit
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology has been successfully developing and marketing PC multimedia products. With highly talented and experienced engineers, Compro continues to bring unique PC-TV products and market under the brand name of VideoMate.
Compro Technology's business concept is to develop ease-to-use PC-TV solutions to provide exceptional user TV viewing and recording experience for PC users. The product ranges from traditional analog TV to the SD and HD digital TV. Compro works with worldwide distributors and system integrators to bring localized products to meet the global user requirements.
To meet the emerging requirement of the Windows Vista Media Center digital entertainment environment, Compro aims to bring a new range of high-end dual hybrid hardware MPEG 1/2/4 TV cards to the ATSC, DVB-T, DMB-T/H and DVB-S systems for the respective markets. There are other exciting products in the pipeline, so keep an eye out for our announcement.
Latest News Posts
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines