-- GIGABYTE First With Motherboard iPad Recharging Capability --
-- Over 40 GIGABYTE Motherboard Models Supply Sufficient Power to Charge an iPad While It Is Being Used --
TAIPEI, Taiwan - April 12, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced their full range of Intel chipset-based X58, P55, H55, H57 as well as current and upcoming AMD 800 chipset series motherboards all allow charging of Apple's latest hot selling iPad while the device is in use (on) and also when not in use (off).
Recent industry and news reports indicate that USB ports on most Windows PCs are unable to provide enough power to charge the new iPad while the device is in operation due to differences between motherboard USB power output and the device's charging specifications. However, GIGABYTE's unique USB power design is able to deliver extra power for devices that require more than the 500mA delivered from a traditional USB port. With a simple On/Off Charge driver update which can be found on the GIGABYTE website, GIGABYTE motherboard users are able to take full advantage of USB charging of their iPad, giving them more options and convenience when recharging their new device.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games