Silicon Power announces LuxMini 720 USB flash drive
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon Power today introduces its new USB flash drive: LuxMini 720 in gold and blue. This time Silicon Power's new product aims at metropolitan users who favor colorful look. Color gold is the symbol of wealth used widely and a pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. LuxMini 720 is well polished with compact arc shape. The state of art aluminum surface with anti-scratch, fingerprint free modernistic look represents personal fashion style. LuxMini 720 is exactly designed for fashionable men and women.
It is easy to carry-on combining with key chain or a neck chain; consumers don't have to worry about losing the USB flash drives. LuxMini 720 is available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. The recommended retail price is US$ 46 for 16GB. LuxMini 720 USB not only has a very elegant design but also bundles with a very practical software pack- "SmartKit", which allows users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or set a bootable disk quickly and easily. It provides customers a more efficient and safe way to manage personal data. The software can be downloaded from http://www.silicon-power.com.
LuxMini 720 will deliver SP's promise to customers in terms of creating high speed, best quality and reliability products for a digital life. LuxMini 720 is compliant with RoHS requirements and is backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- The state of art aluminum surface with modernistic look
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Gold, Blue
- Dimensions: 48.7mm x 15.45mm x 7.1mm
- Weight: 10g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Support OS: Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, WinME, Win98, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015