ASUS Launches NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX480/470 Graphics Cards with Next Generation GPU Compute Technology
-- The eagerly anticipated ASUS ENGTX400 series powered by NVIDIA's ground breaking GF100 GPU offers gamers' unparalleled 3D realism along with incredible CUDA Compute performance. --
Fremont, CA (March 26th, 2010) - Long awaited by gamers, overclockers and demanding enthusiasts, the latest generation GF100 graphics processor from NVIDIA® is finally here. ASUS is the first to release fully-optimized GTX480/470 graphics cards with customized features that deliver advanced hardware support and performance in the most demanding Microsoft DirectX 11 based gaming titles or applications that can harness the power of CUDA .
Gearing Up for Action
ASUS is excited to release two new cards for the GF100 product launch today. The flagship ENGTX480 utilizes the GTX480 core with an impressive 700MHz core clock speed, 15636MB of GDDR5 memory, and a 384-bit memory interface. The mid-range ENGTX470 ships with a 607MHz core clock speed, 1280MB of GDDR5 memory, and sports an impressive 320-bit memory interface. Both cards offer amazing gaming performance, but gamers are not the only ones to benefit as the next generation NVIDIA CUDA architecture allows a new level of GPU compute performance in numerous non-graphics applications.
Pushing the boundaries of performance
Both new graphics boards feature ASUS' focus on innovation and passion to provide the best gaming and overclocking experience possible via GamerOSD and Voltage Tweak applications. GamerOSD is an award winning in-game application allowing for frame rate monitoring, screenshots, in-game video capture or on-the-fly overclocking.
ASUS' exclusive Voltage Tweak functionality can be enabled and controlled via the Smart Doctor application, covering almost every possible overclocking and overvolting scenario envisioned by users. Additionally the extensive fan control configurations in Smart Doctor allow for complete control of cooling performance of the card, users can even set their own fan ramping profiles.
Ready to Amaze
Consisting of over 3 billion transistors, double the CUDA cores of previous GTX 200 GPUs, and full DirectX 11 support, GF100 is designed for groundbreaking graphics performance. With a revolutionary new scalable geometry pipeline and enhanced anti-aliasing capabilities, GF100 delivers both unrivalled performance and breathtaking image quality in games and media playback.
Combined with NVIDIA's CUDA and DirectCompute parallel processing capabilities along with NVIDIA PhysX®, NVIDIA SLI® and NVIDIA® 3D Vision technologies, the ASUS ENGTX480/470 graphics cards enable a totally immersive user experience on the personal computer.
Visit usa.asus.com for further information and specifications.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset