ASUS Launches NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX480/470 Graphics Cards with Next Generation GPU Compute Technology
-- The eagerly anticipated ASUS ENGTX400 series powered by NVIDIA's ground breaking GF100 GPU offers gamers' unparalleled 3D realism along with incredible CUDA Compute performance. --
Fremont, CA (March 26th, 2010) - Long awaited by gamers, overclockers and demanding enthusiasts, the latest generation GF100 graphics processor from NVIDIA® is finally here. ASUS is the first to release fully-optimized GTX480/470 graphics cards with customized features that deliver advanced hardware support and performance in the most demanding Microsoft DirectX 11 based gaming titles or applications that can harness the power of CUDA .
Gearing Up for Action
ASUS is excited to release two new cards for the GF100 product launch today. The flagship ENGTX480 utilizes the GTX480 core with an impressive 700MHz core clock speed, 15636MB of GDDR5 memory, and a 384-bit memory interface. The mid-range ENGTX470 ships with a 607MHz core clock speed, 1280MB of GDDR5 memory, and sports an impressive 320-bit memory interface. Both cards offer amazing gaming performance, but gamers are not the only ones to benefit as the next generation NVIDIA CUDA architecture allows a new level of GPU compute performance in numerous non-graphics applications.
Pushing the boundaries of performance
Both new graphics boards feature ASUS' focus on innovation and passion to provide the best gaming and overclocking experience possible via GamerOSD and Voltage Tweak applications. GamerOSD is an award winning in-game application allowing for frame rate monitoring, screenshots, in-game video capture or on-the-fly overclocking.
ASUS' exclusive Voltage Tweak functionality can be enabled and controlled via the Smart Doctor application, covering almost every possible overclocking and overvolting scenario envisioned by users. Additionally the extensive fan control configurations in Smart Doctor allow for complete control of cooling performance of the card, users can even set their own fan ramping profiles.
Ready to Amaze
Consisting of over 3 billion transistors, double the CUDA cores of previous GTX 200 GPUs, and full DirectX 11 support, GF100 is designed for groundbreaking graphics performance. With a revolutionary new scalable geometry pipeline and enhanced anti-aliasing capabilities, GF100 delivers both unrivalled performance and breathtaking image quality in games and media playback.
Combined with NVIDIA's CUDA and DirectCompute parallel processing capabilities along with NVIDIA PhysX®, NVIDIA SLI® and NVIDIA® 3D Vision technologies, the ASUS ENGTX480/470 graphics cards enable a totally immersive user experience on the personal computer.
Visit usa.asus.com for further information and specifications.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance