Scosche Announces CTIA 2010 Product Line-up to Listen, Power, Protect and Connect Netbooks
Come see all of Scosche' new products at in the North Hall Booth # 5928 Las Vegas Convention Center
Oxnard, CA - March 18, 2010 - Scosche Industries (www.scosche.com), an innovative manufacturer of mobile electronics and accessories, is proud to announce its 2010 netbook accessory lineup, which will be unveiled at CTIA 2010 in Las Vegas. The new lineup will feature a variety of products that complement various netbooks, enabling Scosche customers to better Listen, Power, Protect, and Connect with their netbooks.
Listen - Scosche will unveil the new skyCASTER wireless RF Computer Headphones with USB transmitter. The comfortable skyCASTER Headphones feature cushioned leather ear cups and an adjustable microphone perfect for Skype and VOIP calls. The headphones have a range of up to 100 ft and deliver 2.4Hz crystal clear digital sound through walls, floors and ceilings.
Power - Scosche's new netBOOK Power Line will feature three new charging devices - inVERT, netVOLT car, and netVOLT home. The inVERT is a 100 W power inverter that allows users to quickly charge their netbook via their vehicle's 12v power socket. The 50W netVOLT Car universal netbook charger features an integrated USB port for charging two devices simultaneously and the netVOLT home is a 40W universal netbook wall charger.
Protect - Scosche will also display its new netBOOK Protect line which includes the netSUIT PRO carrying case for netbooks and iPad, netSUIT reversible sleeve, sCLEAN non-toxic eco-friendly screen cleaner and netKIT. The netKIT ships with a clear protective skin, screen protector, spray cleaner with micro fiber cloth, and a combo LCD/Keyboard guard and mouse pad.
Connect - The new Scosche netBOOK Connect line features blueLIFE, a low profile Bluetooth® USB adapter, the memoREAD high speed card reader with flush folding USB connection, and the fanBASE portable netbook cooling stand with 3-Port USB hub. CTIA attendees will also have the opportunity to see the flipSYNC keychain USB charge and sync cables, an iLounge CES 2010 Best-of-Show finalist.
For additional information or to book a meeting with Scosche at CTIA 2010 please contact PR representative Mark Olson at either email@example.com or 305.576.1171 x17.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPod and iPhone accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 55 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them. For more information visit our website at http://www.scosche.com.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams