Scosche Announces CTIA 2010 Product Line-up to Listen, Power, Protect and Connect Netbooks
Come see all of Scosche' new products at in the North Hall Booth # 5928 Las Vegas Convention Center
Oxnard, CA - March 18, 2010 - Scosche Industries (www.scosche.com), an innovative manufacturer of mobile electronics and accessories, is proud to announce its 2010 netbook accessory lineup, which will be unveiled at CTIA 2010 in Las Vegas. The new lineup will feature a variety of products that complement various netbooks, enabling Scosche customers to better Listen, Power, Protect, and Connect with their netbooks.
Listen - Scosche will unveil the new skyCASTER wireless RF Computer Headphones with USB transmitter. The comfortable skyCASTER Headphones feature cushioned leather ear cups and an adjustable microphone perfect for Skype and VOIP calls. The headphones have a range of up to 100 ft and deliver 2.4Hz crystal clear digital sound through walls, floors and ceilings.
Power - Scosche's new netBOOK Power Line will feature three new charging devices - inVERT, netVOLT car, and netVOLT home. The inVERT is a 100 W power inverter that allows users to quickly charge their netbook via their vehicle's 12v power socket. The 50W netVOLT Car universal netbook charger features an integrated USB port for charging two devices simultaneously and the netVOLT home is a 40W universal netbook wall charger.
Protect - Scosche will also display its new netBOOK Protect line which includes the netSUIT PRO carrying case for netbooks and iPad, netSUIT reversible sleeve, sCLEAN non-toxic eco-friendly screen cleaner and netKIT. The netKIT ships with a clear protective skin, screen protector, spray cleaner with micro fiber cloth, and a combo LCD/Keyboard guard and mouse pad.
Connect - The new Scosche netBOOK Connect line features blueLIFE, a low profile Bluetooth® USB adapter, the memoREAD high speed card reader with flush folding USB connection, and the fanBASE portable netbook cooling stand with 3-Port USB hub. CTIA attendees will also have the opportunity to see the flipSYNC keychain USB charge and sync cables, an iLounge CES 2010 Best-of-Show finalist.
For additional information or to book a meeting with Scosche at CTIA 2010 please contact PR representative Mark Olson at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.576.1171 x17.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPod and iPhone accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 55 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them. For more information visit our website at http://www.scosche.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- Joss Wheddon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay causes stock dive
- Destiny 2 on PC: no dedicated servers
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning