Dell Unveils Next-Generation Precision M4500 Mobile Workstation
For those with the passion to discover, imagine and create the future, "on-the-go" access to workstation-class computing provides the freedom to work wherever inspiration strikes. This passion to create is why Dell continues to push the boundaries of workstation performance and mobility with the announcement today of the world's most powerful 15.6-inch mobile workstation¹-the Dell Precision M4500.
The Dell Precision M4500 joins Dell's family of mobile workstations, which includes the world's most powerful 17 inch mobile workstation, the Dell Precision M6500. The new mobile workstation is designed to liberate creative professionals, designers, animators, engineers and research scientists from their desks. The M4500 also supports the missions of defense customers who require mobile workstation performance and security, including authentication and data encryption, when in the field.
Workstation Mobility Redefined: The Dell Precision M4500The M4500 is the world's first mobile workstation to offer a 64GB SSD MiniCard for additional high-performance data storage and user selectable thermal tables that enable better performance in turbo mode along with extended battery life. In addition to the M6500, the M4500 provides near instant access to email, calendar, contacts, the Internet and virtual remote desktops with a new revolutionary technology called Dell Precision ON.
Other product highlights include:
Available with optional Intel Core i7-920XM Quad Core Extreme Edition, Core i7 and Intel Core i5 processors linked with fast 1066MHz and 1333MHz memory for compute intensive and memory bandwidth sensitive applications;
Optional NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800M or Quadro FX 880M graphics with 1GB of dedicated memory for large models and models with high texture;
Optional HD+ sRGB LED 15.6-inch screen with 100 percent user selectable color gamut support;
Optional 3MP camera and Gobi 2.0 mobile broadband support with a multi-touch touchpad for greater user flexibility;
Enables easy portability with a starting weight of only 6.0 lbs; and,
Support for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, along with Red Hat Linux 5.3 64-bit
Like the Dell Precision M6500, the M4500 offers compatibility and optimized performance on 95 key applications from leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) such as Adobe, Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes and Schlumberger.
The Dell Precision M4500 mobile workstation will be available for order globally in the coming weeks. More details can be found at http://www.dell.com/precision.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni