Super Talent Introduces Encrypted USB 3.0 SuperCrypt Drive
The USB 3.0 Flash Drive that Delivers Secure Performance in Capacities up to 256GB
San Jose, California - March 2, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new USB 3.0 SuperCryptTM drive which features outstanding performance and supports AES hardware encryption. Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities, this new drive supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 240MB/s. Downloading a 600MB movie takes a mere 7 seconds with this new drive.
Measuring 95 x 34 x 15.4 mm, the new SuperCrypt Drive requires no separate cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Super Talent offers two AES encryption options, both of which include the STT encryption utility for password control: the SuperCrypt drive features 128-bit ECB encryption, while the SuperCrypt Pro features 256-bit XTS encryption for very robust security. The USB 3.0 SuperCrypt drive will be available in March from Super Talent resellers worldwide. Interested parties can register here for USB 3.0 product availability updates.
"SuperCrypt, the third product in our USB 3.0 lineup, is the perfect blend of security, performance and value and underscores Super Talent's commitment and leadership in the USB 3.0 market", said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee. Super Talent now offers three different USB 3.0 lines with features and capacities to meet the needs of virtually any high performance storage need.
The company's USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM, ExpressTM drive and SuperCrypt drive products are all based on Super Talent patented technology and are protected under US Patent # 7457897.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20