Patriot Memory Showcases Families of Products at CeBIT Germany
Visit Patriot to see their latest innovations in memory, consumer flash and peripheral products, March 2 - 6, Booth H53, Hall 17
Taipei, Taiwan, February 26, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory modules, flash and computing solutions, today announced the company will showcase their broad range of award winning products along with exciting new products in the upcoming CeBIT Germany trade show. CeBIT is the worlds largest IT related trade show geared for the IT industry and technology enthusiasts. On display will be the latest and greatest offerings from Patriot including the blazing fast 'Sector 5' 2250MHz memory kits as well as the newest offerings in flash and peripheral product categories. Members of the executive team, joined by regional sales and marketing team members, will be at the show to meet with customers, partners and press.
"CeBIT 2010 is a remarkable event for us to showcase our latest technologies," says Johnny Von Esch, Patriot Memory's General Manager for the European region. He goes on to say, "CeBIT provides the perfect environment to showcase not only our products, but to meet our customers and partners, build new relationships face to face."
As a total memory provider and manufacturer, Patriot Memory is presenting their latest in high-performance gaming memory, high performance high capacity flash peripherals. Stop by and see Patriot's new Box Office media player, a jaw dropping display of SSD performance, our newest SSD product built on the SandForce processor and a variety of new peripheral and storage solutions. Ask your Sales Manager for more information about Patriot's premium products on display at this year's Cebit 2010.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- Windows 10 is now on over 400 million devices
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now