Patriot Memory Showcases Families of Products at CeBIT Germany
Visit Patriot to see their latest innovations in memory, consumer flash and peripheral products, March 2 - 6, Booth H53, Hall 17
Taipei, Taiwan, February 26, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory modules, flash and computing solutions, today announced the company will showcase their broad range of award winning products along with exciting new products in the upcoming CeBIT Germany trade show. CeBIT is the worlds largest IT related trade show geared for the IT industry and technology enthusiasts. On display will be the latest and greatest offerings from Patriot including the blazing fast 'Sector 5' 2250MHz memory kits as well as the newest offerings in flash and peripheral product categories. Members of the executive team, joined by regional sales and marketing team members, will be at the show to meet with customers, partners and press.
"CeBIT 2010 is a remarkable event for us to showcase our latest technologies," says Johnny Von Esch, Patriot Memory's General Manager for the European region. He goes on to say, "CeBIT provides the perfect environment to showcase not only our products, but to meet our customers and partners, build new relationships face to face."
As a total memory provider and manufacturer, Patriot Memory is presenting their latest in high-performance gaming memory, high performance high capacity flash peripherals. Stop by and see Patriot's new Box Office media player, a jaw dropping display of SSD performance, our newest SSD product built on the SandForce processor and a variety of new peripheral and storage solutions. Ask your Sales Manager for more information about Patriot's premium products on display at this year's Cebit 2010.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types