Gingle's DDR3 1800/2000MHz 4GB kit hits record speed in LanParty X48 motherboard
(Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 4, 2008) － Gingle Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, working together with LANParty(DFI) research and development team in Intel X48 platform using DDR3 2000MHz 4GB Kit have demonstrated high possibility of speed setting on various configuration as below.
2100MHz CL9: not like most 2100/ 2133MHz module running at CL10, Gingle can runs with a voltage of 1.94v and CAS latency of 9, it achieved an overall breaking performance speed of 2100MHz in 2GB single channel mode.
8GB (4pcs) 1800MHz CL9: the biggest challenge of high speed memory is the limitation of capacity. Occupying all the 4 DIMM slots of Intel X48 up to 8GB with a low timing of 9-9-9-22 the memory frequency speed was able to run at an amazing top speed of 1800MHz.
1800MHz 4GB 1T: Very few modules can run 1T command rate. Even Gingle's official spec define on 1800MHz CL8 at 2T command, but certain percentage of Gingle's kit still can runs 1800MHz CL8 at 1T on DFI LANParty X48!
Rendering the unending breakthrough in the field of memory module, Gingle once again successfully be the First one run 8GB capacity at 1800MHz in 9-9-9-22 in Intel X48 platform and proudly reaching 1T performance frequency in 1800MHz 4GB CL 8 to boost the performance as well as optimizing the capacity.
Gingle has been dedicated to DDR3 memory module constantly by upgrading the performance as well as the bandwidth of the data rate. Supplying the customer and gamer with the state of the art technology and best overall performance.
* The over clock possibility might vary from module to module; Gingle doesn't guarantee the same test result as stated here! Please contact Gingle or DFI FAE for details specification or how to over clock
* LANParty(DFI) X48 motherboard: LP UT X48-T3RS
Order no.: 7CAASS37AZZ01ZZ
Voltage: 1.84v ~ 1.94v
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 2100MHz(X48)
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website http://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni