POWERCOLOR ANNOUNCES THE LATEST HD GAMING SOLUTION: PCS+ HD5830
Factory overclocked for unequaled performance creating an immersive environment for gaming
Taipei, Taiwan -February 25, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announced a factory overclocked graphics solution addition to the HD5000 series: the PowerColor PCS+ HD5830. The newest addition fills the market demand for great performance at a reasonable price. The new HD5830 embraces the PCS+ series, equipped with superior factory overclocked ability that clocks in at 825MHz core / 1050MHz memory speed, delivering the immersive gaming performance.
The PCS+ HD5830 also features a superior silent and efficient cooling solution. With a 92mm ultra cooling fan and 4 pure core heat pipes, this special cooling design can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base that fully covers the GPU in a lower fan speed, efficiently cools down the temperature in a silent setting.
"The PCS+ HD5830 fits a void in the market," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With right price segment and immersive gaming performance, the PCS+ HD5830 is ready to tackle all the critical gamers' need for a HD gaming experience."
PowerColor PCS+ HD5830 supports Microsoft DirectX® 11 technology, delivering the ultimate gaming and Windows 7® experience. With HDMI / Display Port / DVI output, this model enables ATI Eyefinity technology, allowing gaming views on up to three displays, and compatibility with ATI stream technology, this new PCS+ HD5830 accelerates the daily application in less time and with minimal effort to maximum the working and entertaining productivity.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20