Lian Li launches the all new Silent Force PSU
Silence is golden
29 August 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the Silent Force Power supply unit (PSU) series. After one year in development, and with strict attention to detail, the Silent series has been extensively researched to make it stand out from the crowd. The Silent Force PSU's offer outstanding cooling while containing noise from fans, and also offers safety features with 80 Plus certification showing Lian Li's commitment to quality, while exemplifying Lian Li's attention to detail through craftsmanship. The Silent Force complies with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V rail systems, while the environmentally friendly design for energy saving with Active PFC (>0.9) / High efficiency (>80%) complies with the best standards in the industry. Hosting a complete range from 650Watts, 750Watts, and 850W the Silent Force PSU's are designed for the discerning enthusiast who is looking for peace of mind.
The features include 135mm fan for larger volume of air at lower RPM, thus reducing the noise and improving the cooling performance. Additional features include Power Failure Detection with OVP/OCP/OLP/SCP/UVP/OTP, plus support for multi-core CPU and Multi GPU/graphics cards systems. The superior Japanese capacitor components bring long lasting durability and quality for the ultimate in stable power output.
The modular cable management allows for fewer cables in your case according to your needs, and a more convenient cable arrangement without inhibiting airflow as seen in standard situations. The PCI-E connector has bead-core protection to minimized electromagnetic interference (EMI) for a cleaner throughput. In addition the cables have special sleeves to improve airflow through your case. The universal input accepts between 100V-240V and has a power switch at the back for added safety and convenience. The 135mm ball bearing fan gives consistent and quality airflow across specially designed heatsinks that have a special rippled surface to improve the surface area for superior thermal cooling performance. The uniquely coated outer casing has honeycombed venting for excellent air-flow and ventilation.
With clean and stable power driving your PC via the Silent Force PSU and the multi 12V rails output and bead core protection for the PCI-e connectors, failsafe safety protections, and 80 Plus output plus large 135mm silent fan all combined from a full year in development to give the Silent Force PSU superior quality than anything else you are likely to get. Silent Force PSU's have today what PC enthusiasts need tomorrow!
For more details on features for the Silent Force PSU's please go here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD