Spire Introduces RFID Enclosure for SSDs and HDDs
The newest in tool-less technology, the EZvault RFID is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your hard disc or solid state data drive. Unique is the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lock. This build in function enables you to lock and protect your data. The supplied RFID key is as small as a quarter and can be used as a key-ring. Your data is locked and save in the new EZVault RFID enclosure from Spire.
2.5' HDD/SSD Enclosure, supports the newest 2.5' SATA HDD/SSD.
RFID Save and lockable data with RFID key-ring
Compact in size, easily fits into your pocket
Light weight, no more than the average mobile
Plug & Play and hot swappable
Including USB cable for direct operation
Bus powered, no external power needed
Screw-free installation, no tools required
Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat dissipation.
Easy to back-up your data with One Touch Backup function.
Copy, move and place files by simply drag and drop
Works with notebook and desktop PC
User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- Lenovo aims to lead the Windows 10 charge, intergrating from July 29
- Survey: 92% think US government must react to foreign cyberattacks
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets