Acronova Attends CeBit 2010 with Direct-to-Disc Ink-Jet Printing Solution
Nimbie Sidekick automates CD/DVD/BD labeling in 6-color photo quality and individual ink cartridges
North Brunswick, New Jersey, 9th February 2010 - Acronova Technology, Inc. is attending the CeBit 2010 in March and will introduce its newest disc publishing solution, the Nimbie Sidekick, to the European market for the first time.
Nimbie Sidekick is a disc auto-loading system for selected Epson printers. Users can buy off-the-shelf Epson printers with manual disc printing function and attach the Nimbie Sidekick to enable automated disc printing of up to 100 discs in one process.
Without any complicated printer modification, users can simply attach the Nimbie Sidekick to their printers and start batch printing. Nimbie Sidekick is compatible with a range of Epson 6 color ink-jet printers, the colors are vibrant and the run-cost is minimal since no proprietary ink cartridges are required. Nimbie Sidekick can also be used with printers with CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) installed.
Nimbie Sidekick has two models, the NK50V and NK50Y. The Nimbie Sidekick becomes NK50V with an Epson printer attached for disc printing application only. The Nimbie Sidekick can also be transformed into NK50Y, an automated disc publishing (burn+print) solution, by attaching a printer plus a Nimbie NB11LS unit to it. The Nimbie NB11LS, is a PC-connected LightScribe publisher that can load up to 100 discs in one go and each burned disc will smoothly slide onto the caddy and into the printer for label printing.
The Nimbie Sidekick is the most flexible solution that the industry has ever seen. Since no modification is done to the printers, each device can be replaced easily. By detaching the Nimbie Sidekick, the printer can be used for paper printing again.
Based on years of research and customer feedback, the Nimbie Sidekick is designed with volume, quality, stability, flexibility and compatibility in mind. This exciting new product will be the highlight of Acronova's attendance at CeBit 2010.
About Acronova Technology, Inc:
Acronova Technology is an innovative manufacturer serving the CD/DVD/BD duplication industry since 2002. Acronova vows to offer user friendly, affordable and reliable disc auto loading solutions that transcend innovation and creativity. http://www.acronova.com
Latest News Posts
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Amnesia creators show off the latest trailer to SOMA, arrives Sep 22
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015