Introducing the all NEW Cooler Master GX-Series Power Supplies
Cooler Master offers an extensive range of power supplies that allows for a perfect fit for any system. The latest addition from Cooler Master is a range of 550W, 650W and 750W power supplies that specifically targets upper mid-range to high-end gaming systems, the Cooler Master GX-Series.
The Cooler Master GX range of power supplies feature a single powerful +12V rail that has been designed to deliver more than ample power to dual graphics card systems, no matter if you use SLI or CrossFireX. On top of this you also get a wide range of other high-quality Cooler Master features which makes the Cooler Master GX range the ideal solution for your system.
Designed for dual GPU systems
All of the power supplies in the Cooler Master GX range have been specifically designed for dual GPU systems and the 750W model also carries SLI certification for high-end Nvidia GTX graphics cards, as it offers four PCI Express power connectors.
Up to 85% efficiency
All of the power supplies in the Cooler Master GX range features up to 85% power efficiency and are 80 plus rated. This means more power goes where it's needed and less power is wasted in heat.
The Cooler Master GX series comes with a range of advanced features such as a powerful single +12V rail, huge bulk capacitors with a >17ms hold up time which means that the power supply will be able to handle peak loads better, low noise dual layer EMI filters that reduces noise in the power lines, an energy efficient dual mode Active PFC/PWM controller, an efficient transformer that reduces the 5Vsb power loss when the system is in standby mode and a wide range of protection designs that will prevent damage to the system in case of a malfunction.
The Cooler Master GX series offer high reliability with an MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) rating in excess of 100,000 hours. All models in the GX series also comes backed with a five year warranty. There are currently three models in the GX series, the GX 550W (RS-550-ACAA-E3), the GX 650W (RS-650-ACAA-E3) and the GX 750W (RS-750-ACAA-E3).
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solution to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit http://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD