Gingle Presents New DDR3 1066 SoDIMM Memory Module and get Intel platform memory Validation!
(Taipei, Taiwan, 2008) － Gingle, the professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, today announces the newest DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM complying with the strong gravity from notebook PC market. Designed to meet Intel's latest Centrino 2 notebook platform and get Intel platform memory Validation, Gingle has successfully achieved the next stage of DDR3 SO-DIMM for giving professional users more speed and performance.
Based on rich experiences of the high-level DDR3 desktop module development, Gingle introduces the high-level DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM for laptops. This new-generation DDR3 SO-DIMM module is not only increases the clock frequency from 800MHz to 1066MHz or higher, but also decreases working voltage from 1.8V DDR2 to 1.5V. Since it has approximately 17% less power consumption, it is useful to extend your laptop battery life and reduce heat generation.
By adopting the best quality standard of Gingle memory products, Gingle DDR3 1066 SoDIMM passed Intel platform memory test and posted on Validation Results. It is clearly indicated that Gingle DDR3 SODIMM are fully compatible with Mobile Intel G45 chipset-based platforms. Also worth mentioning is that only original grade or tier-1 module maker can get this big honor. Top quality, fully compatibility, and acceptable price, Gingle DDR3 SoDIMM is absolutely the best DDR3 SoDIMM module product in the market now
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1066MHz with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website http://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design