Gingle Presents New DDR3 1066 SoDIMM Memory Module and get Intel platform memory Validation!
(Taipei, Taiwan, 2008) － Gingle, the professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, today announces the newest DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM complying with the strong gravity from notebook PC market. Designed to meet Intel's latest Centrino 2 notebook platform and get Intel platform memory Validation, Gingle has successfully achieved the next stage of DDR3 SO-DIMM for giving professional users more speed and performance.
Based on rich experiences of the high-level DDR3 desktop module development, Gingle introduces the high-level DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM for laptops. This new-generation DDR3 SO-DIMM module is not only increases the clock frequency from 800MHz to 1066MHz or higher, but also decreases working voltage from 1.8V DDR2 to 1.5V. Since it has approximately 17% less power consumption, it is useful to extend your laptop battery life and reduce heat generation.
By adopting the best quality standard of Gingle memory products, Gingle DDR3 1066 SoDIMM passed Intel platform memory test and posted on Validation Results. It is clearly indicated that Gingle DDR3 SODIMM are fully compatible with Mobile Intel G45 chipset-based platforms. Also worth mentioning is that only original grade or tier-1 module maker can get this big honor. Top quality, fully compatibility, and acceptable price, Gingle DDR3 SoDIMM is absolutely the best DDR3 SoDIMM module product in the market now
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 1066MHz with the 204-pin design
8-layer PCB design
FBGA package and ASR design
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website http://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Don't expect Edward Snowden to leave Russia anytime soon
- Microsoft unveils the Minecraft in Education initiative
- Bethesda hesitant on offers for Fallout or Elder Scrolls movies
- You can legally listen to AC/DC, now on Spotify, Rdio, Apple Music
- Another researcher shares concerns with artificial intelligence
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive