Razer Vespula Gives Gamers The Best Of Both Worlds With An Advanced Dual-Sided Surface
Carlsbad, Calif. - Jan. 27, 2010 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Vespula, a lightweight, gaming grade mouse mat. The dual-sided design of the Razer Vespula provides gamers with the choice of a Speed Surface for faster mouse movements or a Control Surface that picks up even the most precise of mouse movements.
"The Razer Vespula was designed with gamers in mind that need a single solution for every game they play. Different genres call for different gameplays. The advanced technology in the improved dual-sided mouse mat gives gamers the choice of a smooth Speed Surface or a textured Control Surface, which delivers just that flexibility," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "The Control Surface is great for gamers that use small, precise movements, while the Speed Surface is an ideal match for gamers that prefer large, sweeping motions."
The Razer Vespula enables extended gaming sessions with a gel-filled memory conformance wrist rest for top performance without fatigue or potential strain and comes with the proven sturdiness and extra durability of its prequel the Razer eXact Mat.
About The Razer Vespula
The Razer Vespula Gaming Mouse Mat is designed to give gamers comfort, choice and performance in even the most demanding of gaming conditions. Constructed with a matte, non-slip hard coat and an enhanced dual-sided design, the Razer Vespula provides gamers with the choice of a Speed Surface or a Control Surface. The Speed Surface is designed for smoother, fast-paced action that maximizes freedom of movement with a slick finish, while the Control Surface provides tactile feedback with a coarsely textured surface that is best for ultra-precise movements. The Razer Vespula also comes with a memory conformance wrist rest for long-lasting comfort, even during extended gameplay.
COST: US $34.99; EU 34.99
Matte, Non-slip Hard Coat
Advanced Dual-sided with a Speed Surface for faster mouse movements and a Control Surface for precise mouse movements
Memory Conformance Gel Wrist Rest
About the Razer Group:
Razer is the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer's award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings