-- GIGABYTE Announces Next Generation GA-Q57M-S2H vPro Motherboard --
-- With Industry Leading Management and Security Features Tailored to Fit Your Business Needs --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 28, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announce their latest Intel® vPro enabled GA-Q57M-S2H motherboard, supporting the latest Intel® Core i7/Core i5 processors (LGA 1156) paired with the Intel® Q57 chipset and featuring a host of technologies designed to enable businesses to cut costs, increase efficiency and more effectively manage their IT resources.
"As the channel motherboard industry leader, GIGABYTE is focused on delivering innovative motherboard solutions designed to help our customers gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and the GA-Q57M-S2H was purpose-built to do just that," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "In addition the innovative management and security features of Intel® vPro technology, the GA-Q57M-S2H is equipped with the latest GIGABYTE security features including the patented GIGABYTE DualBIOS and Smart TPM technologies, as well as the energy saving Dynamic Energy Saver 2, helping to secure your vital business data, while at the same time, allowing for added energy cost savings."
"Intel® vPro Technology with Intel® Active Management Technology provides robust hardware-based security and enhanced management capabilities that make PC management easier and keeps costs low, which is essential in today's IT environment," commented Mr. Intel, XXX Title. "GIGABYTE understands the needs of the Enterprise and SMB market, and as such, has designed the GA-Q57M-S2H to provide an additional level of protection, maximized manageability and energy-efficient performance to their customers."
The GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H motherboard is fully compatible with Windows® 7 operating system and offers IT purchase decision makers a wide range of customization with support for both the newly introduced Core i5 processors featuring the first on-die integrated graphics for customers wanting to take advantage of the Enhanced Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD with DX10 capabilities, as well as the Intel® Core i7 processors for customers needing a discrete graphics solution. The GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H also comes equipped with Dual Channel DDR3 memory up to 1600MHz for remarkable system stability and performance.
Featuring the latest cutting edge GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 technology, the GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H allows businesses to save on energy costs while meeting the current government environment regulations including the European Union's new EuP (Energy Using Products) Directive. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 incorporates a host of intelligent features that use a proprietary hardware and software design to considerably enhance PC system energy efficiency, reduce power consumption and deliver optimized auto-phase-switching for the CPU, Memory, Chipset, VGA, HDD and system fans. With a simple click of a button, GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 provides exceptional power savings and the most appropriate power usage without sacrificing performance.
The GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H also provides businesses with valued-added security features including the GIGABYTE Smart TPM, providing the industry's highest level of data protection with 2048 bit hardware encryption. A unique feature of GIGABYTE Smart TPM is that it allows users to lock their protected data remotely using a Bluetooth® enabled mobile phone. Also featured on the GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H is the patented GIGABYTE DualBIOS technology which automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed, ensuring systems stay up and running with no downtime or added RMA costs.
Product Available Q1 2010
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset