-- GIGABYTE Announces Next Generation GA-Q57M-S2H vPro Motherboard --
-- With Industry Leading Management and Security Features Tailored to Fit Your Business Needs --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 28, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announce their latest Intel® vPro enabled GA-Q57M-S2H motherboard, supporting the latest Intel® Core i7/Core i5 processors (LGA 1156) paired with the Intel® Q57 chipset and featuring a host of technologies designed to enable businesses to cut costs, increase efficiency and more effectively manage their IT resources.
"As the channel motherboard industry leader, GIGABYTE is focused on delivering innovative motherboard solutions designed to help our customers gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and the GA-Q57M-S2H was purpose-built to do just that," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. "In addition the innovative management and security features of Intel® vPro technology, the GA-Q57M-S2H is equipped with the latest GIGABYTE security features including the patented GIGABYTE DualBIOS and Smart TPM technologies, as well as the energy saving Dynamic Energy Saver 2, helping to secure your vital business data, while at the same time, allowing for added energy cost savings."
"Intel® vPro Technology with Intel® Active Management Technology provides robust hardware-based security and enhanced management capabilities that make PC management easier and keeps costs low, which is essential in today's IT environment," commented Mr. Intel, XXX Title. "GIGABYTE understands the needs of the Enterprise and SMB market, and as such, has designed the GA-Q57M-S2H to provide an additional level of protection, maximized manageability and energy-efficient performance to their customers."
The GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H motherboard is fully compatible with Windows® 7 operating system and offers IT purchase decision makers a wide range of customization with support for both the newly introduced Core i5 processors featuring the first on-die integrated graphics for customers wanting to take advantage of the Enhanced Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD with DX10 capabilities, as well as the Intel® Core i7 processors for customers needing a discrete graphics solution. The GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H also comes equipped with Dual Channel DDR3 memory up to 1600MHz for remarkable system stability and performance.
Featuring the latest cutting edge GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 technology, the GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H allows businesses to save on energy costs while meeting the current government environment regulations including the European Union's new EuP (Energy Using Products) Directive. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 incorporates a host of intelligent features that use a proprietary hardware and software design to considerably enhance PC system energy efficiency, reduce power consumption and deliver optimized auto-phase-switching for the CPU, Memory, Chipset, VGA, HDD and system fans. With a simple click of a button, GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 provides exceptional power savings and the most appropriate power usage without sacrificing performance.
The GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H also provides businesses with valued-added security features including the GIGABYTE Smart TPM, providing the industry's highest level of data protection with 2048 bit hardware encryption. A unique feature of GIGABYTE Smart TPM is that it allows users to lock their protected data remotely using a Bluetooth® enabled mobile phone. Also featured on the GIGABYTE GA-Q57M-S2H is the patented GIGABYTE DualBIOS technology which automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed, ensuring systems stay up and running with no downtime or added RMA costs.
Product Available Q1 2010
Latest News Posts
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- Joss Wheddon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay causes stock dive
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning