Silicon Power announces Ultima II I-Series USB with ReadyBoost
(Taipei, Taiwan) There is now no doubt that convenience and security are main reasons to consumers while choosing the USB flash drives. Silicon Power today releases its new color USB flash drive with ReadyBoost function: Ultima II I-Series in titanium blue. Ultima II I-Series is well polished with compact shape. It is easy to carry-on combining with key chain or a neck chain; consumers don't have to worry about losing the USB flash drives. Ultima II I-Series is available with black and titanium blue and will come in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. The recommended retail price is US$ 45 for 16GB. Ultima II I-Series offers the same advanced security software as most of other Silicon Power pen drive products, the SmartKit. Ultima II I-Series provides customers a more efficient and safe way to manage personal data.
The software can be downloaded from http://www.silicon-power.com.
The titanium blue Ultima II I-Series USB not only has a very thoughtful design with the Windows Vista ReadyBoost function but also bundles with a very practical software pack SmartKit, which allows users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or set a bootable disk quickly and easily. Ultima II I-Series will deliver SP's promise to customers in terms of creating high speed, best quality and reliability products for a digital life.
- The state of art aluminum matt finish surface with anti-scratch fingerprint free modernistic look
- Support Windows Vista ReadyBoost
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from our website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Titanium blue
- Dimensions: 60.60mm x 17.45mm x 8.15mm
- Weight: 10g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Support OS: Windows Vista, Win98, Win2000, WinME, WinXP, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers.
We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- The Last of US 2 being co-written by Westworld writer
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand