Silicon Power announces Ultima II I-Series USB with ReadyBoost
(Taipei, Taiwan) There is now no doubt that convenience and security are main reasons to consumers while choosing the USB flash drives. Silicon Power today releases its new color USB flash drive with ReadyBoost function: Ultima II I-Series in titanium blue. Ultima II I-Series is well polished with compact shape. It is easy to carry-on combining with key chain or a neck chain; consumers don't have to worry about losing the USB flash drives. Ultima II I-Series is available with black and titanium blue and will come in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. The recommended retail price is US$ 45 for 16GB. Ultima II I-Series offers the same advanced security software as most of other Silicon Power pen drive products, the SmartKit. Ultima II I-Series provides customers a more efficient and safe way to manage personal data.
The software can be downloaded from http://www.silicon-power.com.
The titanium blue Ultima II I-Series USB not only has a very thoughtful design with the Windows Vista ReadyBoost function but also bundles with a very practical software pack SmartKit, which allows users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or set a bootable disk quickly and easily. Ultima II I-Series will deliver SP's promise to customers in terms of creating high speed, best quality and reliability products for a digital life.
- The state of art aluminum matt finish surface with anti-scratch fingerprint free modernistic look
- Support Windows Vista ReadyBoost
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from our website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Titanium blue
- Dimensions: 60.60mm x 17.45mm x 8.15mm
- Weight: 10g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Support OS: Windows Vista, Win98, Win2000, WinME, WinXP, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers.
We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni