G-Technology by Hitachi Debuts G-Drive Portable HDDs
As an ongoing supporter of professional content creators both large and small, G-Technology by Hitachi : is aligning with today's premiere filmmakers and creative professionals as an official Leadership Sponsor of the 2010 Sundance Film Festival, January 21-31, 2010, in Park City, Utah.
Making its debut at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival is G-Tech's new G-DRIVE mobile family of portable hard drives - the G-DRIVE mobile USB : and the G-DRIVE mobile. Each is specifically designed for Apple users who strive for external storage solutions that complement their Mac lifestyle. The new G-DRIVE mobile USB is designed to match the silky white design of the new MacBook and features a USB 2.0 interface for reliable storage on the go. The new G-DRIVE mobile, with FireWire 800 and USB 2.0, features a polished black and silver appearance, making it a perfect companion for the new MacBook Pro.
Both are formatted for Macs and are Time Machine ready for simple automated backups. As a cousin to the popular G-DRIVE mini : , which now features a 7200RPM 2.5-inch drive, the new G-DRIVE mobile family features a 5400RPM 2.5-inch drive, making it an affordable solution for easily storing photos, music, documents and other creative files. Available in mid-February, the manufacturer's suggested retail pricing for the 500GB G-DRIVE mobile USB is $139.99. Available in March, the MSRP for the 500GB G-DRIVE mobile is $159.99.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- Nintendo NX will reportedly be unveiled soon, 'sounds' expensive
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio