NZXT Whisper Sets a New Standard for Silent Computing Performance
E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Chassis Features Advanced Noise Dampening Technology, 9 HDD Bays, Screwless Installation, and Aluminum Front Panel
El Monte, CA - August 26th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Whisper, a gaming chassis designed for the enthusiast who isn't willing to sacrifice silence for performance.
The Whisper features the following cutting-edge features:
Silent Performance - 10mm noise dampening foam pads both side panels and the top panel, rubber grommets reduce vibration noise on the Hard Drives, and a padded PSU holder dramatically reduce acoustic levels within the chassis
Maximum Expandability - Space for 9 hard drives and a total of six 5.25" bays with ample room for large expansion cards
Simple Installation - Pre-drilled wire management system makes it easy to route your cables and the screwless installation means you won't be constantly reaching for your tools
Advanced Cooling - Whisper includes 4 fans( 1 x 120mm Blue LED Intake, 1 x 120mm Black Rear Exhaust, and 2 x 80mm Rear Exhaust). Bottom mounted PSU separates the heat given off by the PSU and motherboard
"Whisper is a really exciting option for the gamer who wants to maximize both computing performance and silent operation" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "NZXT's advanced noise dampening technology combined with the many expansion options make Whisper a superior building block for any PC gaming rig."
Retailing for $139.99, the new Whisper case will be available in September.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD