NZXT Whisper Sets a New Standard for Silent Computing Performance
E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Chassis Features Advanced Noise Dampening Technology, 9 HDD Bays, Screwless Installation, and Aluminum Front Panel
El Monte, CA - August 26th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Whisper, a gaming chassis designed for the enthusiast who isn't willing to sacrifice silence for performance.
The Whisper features the following cutting-edge features:
Silent Performance - 10mm noise dampening foam pads both side panels and the top panel, rubber grommets reduce vibration noise on the Hard Drives, and a padded PSU holder dramatically reduce acoustic levels within the chassis
Maximum Expandability - Space for 9 hard drives and a total of six 5.25" bays with ample room for large expansion cards
Simple Installation - Pre-drilled wire management system makes it easy to route your cables and the screwless installation means you won't be constantly reaching for your tools
Advanced Cooling - Whisper includes 4 fans( 1 x 120mm Blue LED Intake, 1 x 120mm Black Rear Exhaust, and 2 x 80mm Rear Exhaust). Bottom mounted PSU separates the heat given off by the PSU and motherboard
"Whisper is a really exciting option for the gamer who wants to maximize both computing performance and silent operation" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "NZXT's advanced noise dampening technology combined with the many expansion options make Whisper a superior building block for any PC gaming rig."
Retailing for $139.99, the new Whisper case will be available in September.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines