NZXT Whisper Sets a New Standard for Silent Computing Performance
E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Chassis Features Advanced Noise Dampening Technology, 9 HDD Bays, Screwless Installation, and Aluminum Front Panel
El Monte, CA - August 26th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Whisper, a gaming chassis designed for the enthusiast who isn't willing to sacrifice silence for performance.
The Whisper features the following cutting-edge features:
Silent Performance - 10mm noise dampening foam pads both side panels and the top panel, rubber grommets reduce vibration noise on the Hard Drives, and a padded PSU holder dramatically reduce acoustic levels within the chassis
Maximum Expandability - Space for 9 hard drives and a total of six 5.25" bays with ample room for large expansion cards
Simple Installation - Pre-drilled wire management system makes it easy to route your cables and the screwless installation means you won't be constantly reaching for your tools
Advanced Cooling - Whisper includes 4 fans( 1 x 120mm Blue LED Intake, 1 x 120mm Black Rear Exhaust, and 2 x 80mm Rear Exhaust). Bottom mounted PSU separates the heat given off by the PSU and motherboard
"Whisper is a really exciting option for the gamer who wants to maximize both computing performance and silent operation" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "NZXT's advanced noise dampening technology combined with the many expansion options make Whisper a superior building block for any PC gaming rig."
Retailing for $139.99, the new Whisper case will be available in September.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4