NZXT Whisper Sets a New Standard for Silent Computing Performance
E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Chassis Features Advanced Noise Dampening Technology, 9 HDD Bays, Screwless Installation, and Aluminum Front Panel
El Monte, CA - August 26th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Whisper, a gaming chassis designed for the enthusiast who isn't willing to sacrifice silence for performance.
The Whisper features the following cutting-edge features:
Silent Performance - 10mm noise dampening foam pads both side panels and the top panel, rubber grommets reduce vibration noise on the Hard Drives, and a padded PSU holder dramatically reduce acoustic levels within the chassis
Maximum Expandability - Space for 9 hard drives and a total of six 5.25" bays with ample room for large expansion cards
Simple Installation - Pre-drilled wire management system makes it easy to route your cables and the screwless installation means you won't be constantly reaching for your tools
Advanced Cooling - Whisper includes 4 fans( 1 x 120mm Blue LED Intake, 1 x 120mm Black Rear Exhaust, and 2 x 80mm Rear Exhaust). Bottom mounted PSU separates the heat given off by the PSU and motherboard
"Whisper is a really exciting option for the gamer who wants to maximize both computing performance and silent operation" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "NZXT's advanced noise dampening technology combined with the many expansion options make Whisper a superior building block for any PC gaming rig."
Retailing for $139.99, the new Whisper case will be available in September.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015