NZXT Whisper Sets a New Standard for Silent Computing Performance
E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Chassis Features Advanced Noise Dampening Technology, 9 HDD Bays, Screwless Installation, and Aluminum Front Panel
El Monte, CA - August 26th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Whisper, a gaming chassis designed for the enthusiast who isn't willing to sacrifice silence for performance.
The Whisper features the following cutting-edge features:
Silent Performance - 10mm noise dampening foam pads both side panels and the top panel, rubber grommets reduce vibration noise on the Hard Drives, and a padded PSU holder dramatically reduce acoustic levels within the chassis
Maximum Expandability - Space for 9 hard drives and a total of six 5.25" bays with ample room for large expansion cards
Simple Installation - Pre-drilled wire management system makes it easy to route your cables and the screwless installation means you won't be constantly reaching for your tools
Advanced Cooling - Whisper includes 4 fans( 1 x 120mm Blue LED Intake, 1 x 120mm Black Rear Exhaust, and 2 x 80mm Rear Exhaust). Bottom mounted PSU separates the heat given off by the PSU and motherboard
"Whisper is a really exciting option for the gamer who wants to maximize both computing performance and silent operation" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "NZXT's advanced noise dampening technology combined with the many expansion options make Whisper a superior building block for any PC gaming rig."
Retailing for $139.99, the new Whisper case will be available in September.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card